Talk

Advanced search

October 2019 thread 3

(355 Posts)
Claireb2203 Thu 04-Apr-19 12:54:46

Hi ladies, our last thread is full so thought I would start a new one smile

YorkshireIndie Tue 09-Jul-19 10:00:35

Rememerball that sounds like a complete ball ache! I have brought some notes that need typing up from an event I attended.

😍 at washing baby clothes. Just cleared out some drawers in my bedroom so we can start storing all the baby clothes we are buying/given

YorkshireIndie Mon 15-Jul-19 18:17:49

Is anyone else starting to get uncomfortable. My back is aching all the time now and my feet are a law unto themselves

Rememberallball Mon 15-Jul-19 22:38:31

Hi @YorkshireIndie, the stitch up under my ribs (probably from everything from my abdomen being pushed up into that small space) is a pretty much permanent fixture now and I get uncomfortable if I sit so I’m on my hips (so on the sofa with legs swung up next to me rather than stretched out in front of me). Other than that I’m not overly bothered by niggles etc and my back is coping remarkably well!! Still sleeping on my back because I don’t get comfortable on my side in bed and, when I do settle on my side, I turn on my back as soon as I’m asleep!!

Jodie6 Sun 04-Aug-19 00:45:03

Hello everyone, just wanted to see how everyone is going.

I now have acid reflux at least everyday and my feet seem to have increased by a size due to the heat and I'm starting to realise that Time is flying by quickly.

How is everyone doing?

KateMcCarthy Sat 28-Sep-19 17:35:02

Hello mums-to-be!

I'm Kate, and I'm looking for a generous London-based pregnant woman who may be interested in helping me with my infant observation course, taken at the British Psychotherapy Foundation, by allowing me to observe her & her baby for an hour once a week from birth up until his or her second birthday (excluding holidays). Day-to-day I am a therapeutic practitioner in Great Ormond Street Hospital, but I would be coming to your house as a student and learner about baby development.

Offering to be an observation family is a very generous gesture and many mothers find this to be a rewarding experience. Beyond agreeing to a regular, weekly time-slot of one hour, there are no obligations on your end and baby and family are encouraged to continue about their ordinary lives during these hours.

If you are interested in helping me, I would really love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you!

Kate

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »