Talk

Advanced search

Did you have different symptoms/experience of early pg. with your 2nd?

(3 Posts)
Jackaroo Thu 12-Jul-07 09:58:07

I am very very slightly pg. (not due AF for another couple of days, very faint +ive test this morning), but whilst am "feeling" like I did the last times (1 DS 1MMC 1 "+ive test and then late AF" iyswim) my test is very faint at this point, whereas previously it's been strong from up to 4 days before AF due.

Are hormone levels different with different pg.s do you know, and might I have a different beginning in the same way that all pg.s can be different (or so I'm told...).

Does any of that make sense?

I'm completely petrified as my last pg. and labour were so hideous, and despite 2 years of therapy, and truly wanting another in theory, this feels very weird and scary.
I know I should just wait and see, but can barely concentrate on anything today....

Thanks for any advice whatsoever (other than "relax" :-)

tess01 Thu 12-Jul-07 10:59:50

hi, i personally think the hormones increase at different rate with each different pg. With my first 2 pg i new straight away i was pg and did the test to comfirm this, both times the test results were both strong. This pg was totally different i didnt/dont feel pg, only the day before i did the test i said to dp that it hasnt worked thid month, then my af didnt arrive next day i did a test and got a very faint positive. im now 11 weeks and still had very little symptoms, with other two pg i was sick daily for 9 months and 7 1/2 months respectively (prem baby). i hope this helps

Jackaroo Thu 12-Jul-07 12:05:27

Thanks Tess, exactly what I needed to hear! Still don't know how I feel about it tbh, but this is definitely a step forward.

J

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now