Talk

Advanced search

HUMOUR ME PLEASE......

(9 Posts)
lissie Fri 06-Jul-07 19:15:54

has anyone used a fertility spell?

mum2george Fri 06-Jul-07 20:22:40

No, but me and my friends have a theory about the full moon. If you were to make love outside or with the curtains open all night, on a full moon then you wouldn't be the first person I've met who had conceived that way

There is a picture you can buy that you have to hang in the stair well and it supposed to help you conceive. Used to sell it in Athena

Equally, if you go and have sex on that big fertility man thingy that is cut in the countryside somewhere (I am a bit vague.. have forgotten where it is!) that is supposed to help!

kyala Fri 06-Jul-07 21:26:30

Had a friend that managed to conceive just by being at the Summer solstice at Stonehenge, she had troubles conceiving for years!

I think it could be the energy from Lei lines, hence the caveman thing working so well for people who have tried him too!

kerioke Fri 06-Jul-07 22:31:56

I'll definately humour you! Though I wouldnt recomend you go spending money buying spells.. just do a little research. (have also heard the full moon one) I also think that often its mind over matter and just the actual positivity and hope that comes from things like spells can be enough.

maybe you could try looking up various things connected with fertilty... various rocks, crystals, plants, animals etc and making up a little 'fertility bag or box' to keep under/by your bed?

would at least give more hope!

j20baby Fri 06-Jul-07 22:45:41

i read somewhere to put something related to baby's in your room, such as a pair of bootees, i was pg within 1 month, its worth a try

aikigypsy Sat 07-Jul-07 03:11:11

In the past, I heard that people borrowed babies and that was supposed to help them conceive. I had a friend who used to chant something or other and wave a carrot over the tank when she was spawning scallops. I doubt that the scallops noticed much, but... Sorry, straying off-topic.

Annie75 Sat 07-Jul-07 05:38:12

Get a dog instead Know lots of people who have fallen pregnant after getting a pet, myself included and we weren't trying!

SittingBull Sat 07-Jul-07 05:48:05

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now