Talk

Advanced search

VIDEO: Your Questions Answered Part 2. Midwife Answers AMA

(5 Posts)
JoshMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Feb-19 13:48:29

Hi,

You asked so many questions here we couldn't fit them all in one video. So this is part two of Clare's answers. Thanks again for your questions.

Anything in there that surprised you?

If we were to do this again, who would you like to hear from?

Baby8434 Wed 13-Feb-19 08:05:03

I'm 20 I missed my period for 20 days I took some home pregnancy tests on different days they were all positive I started bleeding with pink blood at first then got darker its continued to my period and im still beeding its lasted 7 days and continues I have had severe stomach cramps, high fever, sore nipples and feel constantly tired I am feeling very hungry all the time with mood swing and backache and pains am I pregnant ?????or is there something wrong with ??????me and my partner have been trying for a while to get pregnant after I got my implant out of my arm that was in for a year and got it out augest last year 2018 can any one help please I'm worried ????....

Sianbaker Thu 14-Feb-19 21:55:14

Hi ok i had a emergency c section 16 weeks ago and have bled heavily side that day, I had the coil fitted 5 weeks ago and still bleeding, any reason why? I am so fed up

Temuujin0314 Fri 15-Feb-19 14:05:01

My toddler now 23 months old. I’m still breastfeeding I want to stop breastfeeding now. If I won’t feed my son half a day. How can I stop feed a baby

Temuujin0314 Fri 15-Feb-19 14:06:29

Temuujin0314

My toddler now 23 months old. I’m still breastfeeding I want to stop breastfeeding now. If I won’t feed my son half a day. Start to have a pain How can I stop feed a baby

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: