Talk

Advanced search

damm i'm losing water, reasure me please

(22 Posts)
j20baby Sun 01-Jul-07 20:41:12

it could be bath water or cm couldn't it?

lulumama Sun 01-Jul-07 20:43:05

if you have had a bath, then yes

cm would possibly be a bit creamier / heavier

how many weeks are you?

put a pad in and see if it carries on, and have a sniff of it..waters are sweet, not like wee

fryalot Sun 01-Jul-07 20:44:14

am sure it is fine, J20, but if you need me to get in my large car and whizz down and sit with you, or get dd, or hold your hand or whatever, just let me know

j20baby Sun 01-Jul-07 20:45:08

had a bath this morning, pretty sure it isn't cm tbh as i get it quite bad and its watery now, i'm 26 weeks, not in pain and can still feel baby moving

lulumama Sun 01-Jul-07 20:45:59

put a pad in, call MW and see what happens

j20baby Sun 01-Jul-07 20:46:12

hey squonk, i nearly didn't post because i didn't want to alert you and get you worried

i'm sure its fine too, thank you though think i'll probably see how i am in morning

fryalot Sun 01-Jul-07 20:47:18

oh don't ever worry about that.... you know where I am if you need me, and if you don't need me, then that's fine too

don't ever not post!

am about to switch off computer, but text me if you want me to come over.

j20baby Sun 01-Jul-07 20:49:31

thank you

have put a pad in and will see how i go, its only really when i stand up, don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

fryalot Sun 01-Jul-07 20:50:08

call the MW.

See what she says.

inzidoodle Sun 01-Jul-07 20:52:10

j20 call the midwife you know my story, always get things like this checked esp with all the decorating you have being doing recently!!

j20baby Sun 01-Jul-07 20:53:22

i know but they'll make me go in[whines]

ok will do, will let you know what they say

lisad123 Sun 01-Jul-07 21:03:43

But they can test quickly to see if its water or not. I lost most of my waters early on last time, its best to be safe.
Lisa

j20baby Sun 01-Jul-07 21:09:59

ok i'm off to hospital girls will let you know whats going on when i get back x

inzidoodle Sun 01-Jul-07 21:16:10

good luck thinking of you, lets us know asap am ((virtually)) holding your hand x

WinnieThePooh Sun 01-Jul-07 21:22:35

Good luck J20. I hope everything is ok.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

lulumama Sun 01-Jul-07 21:23:32

will watch out for your update x

alicet Sun 01-Jul-07 22:16:57

Just found this - already posted message to you on Oct thread. Really glad you have been persuaded to go to hospital. Need to look after yourself honey! And if your waters are leaking its not necessarily a disaster as I have known others this has happened to. It is important you are on antibiotics though so your lo isn't at risk of infection. Just thought I would post this in case you have pretended to go to hospital and are actually at home - I know what you are like - too busy taking care of everyone else and being superwoman!!!

Sending you big hugs xxxxx

j20baby Mon 02-Jul-07 00:12:43

Hi all, i'm back, started panicking because the mw was really worried and i couldn't get anyone to take me or have dd, and apparantly i wasn't allowed to drive, anyway my brother came to babysit and my mum took me and everything is ok, have got a bad case of thrush and my cervix was closed, they monitered baby and she was fine, sorry for worrying you all and thanks for the messages of support. am off to bed now.

lulumama Mon 02-Jul-07 07:18:31

glad it is nothing to worry about ... well done for being checked out ,even if it is a PITA, then at least now you know all is well

WinnieThePooh Mon 02-Jul-07 07:30:44

Glad to hear everything is OK.

PLEASE SLOW DOWN. Take this as a warning and do not do so much.

I know you want things sorted before the baby, but you should ask for help. Your family may be more willing to help out now since this scare.

j20baby Mon 02-Jul-07 21:33:18

thanks guys, i am going to make a concious effort to take it a bit more easy, after all, i wont get anything done if she gets here early will i!?

j20baby Mon 02-Jul-07 21:35:03

oh meant to say winnie, i do ask for help, but they, as in my family, are all selfish people that have there own lives, which wouldn't be so bad, but i do stuff for them! never mind, i'll sort something out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now