Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

What shows about pregnancy do you watch on TV

(10 Posts)
DivaSkyChick Sat 30-Jun-07 10:20:02

Just discovered Home Grown.
Have seen Baby Talk and 0-24.

Others? Any good ones?

RGPargy Sat 30-Jun-07 10:28:17

Haven't watched any because, quite honestly, they all seem really boring (from what i've seen).

It's much better to chat bollox on MN instead

lulumamasmentee Sat 30-Jun-07 10:29:57

Home grown babies is really good, I don't watch any of the American ones, or the baby ER ones.

cathcart Sat 30-Jun-07 10:36:19

Home Birth Diaries is a good one - always gets me blubbing though!
Babes in the Wood sometimes. When I was pg I used to watch loads once I'd gone on mat leave and snivvel and blub my way through the day. don't watch many now as I'm too busy with ....

mn [blush

oh and dd of course

kerioke Sat 30-Jun-07 12:59:56

I watch the babyzone hour on living2 at 11am (its repeated early evening) found it really useful with my last pregnancy and not only gives ideas but i can relate to a lot too!

Call me sad but I really enjoy them!

DivaSkyChick Sat 30-Jun-07 13:10:40

What channel is Home Birth Diaries on?

PurpleLostPrincess Sat 30-Jun-07 15:07:15

I watch 'extreme pregnancy' and 'babies: special deliveries' on Discovery Home & Health...

MrsBadger Sat 30-Jun-07 15:08:23

None
all the ones I've glimpsed were tosh
MN is much better
(but then so is Shaun the Sheep)

mad4girls Sat 30-Jun-07 16:25:29

anyone seen make me a baby on bbc three
started last week ive really enjoyed that they took 100 couples right from ttc and doing a mass pregnancy test etc right up to birth.

i like it as ther are 3 couples from derby (where we are) and they go to our city hopsital, so its nice to have a peak round

kittywits Sat 30-Jun-07 16:33:27

I've been on home grown babies and home nirth diaries. I loved watching all those progs when preg too.
It was a very special thing to be able to watch 2 of my children come into the world.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: