Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

I'm just 9 weeks and my belly is sticking out!!!!

(10 Posts)
horsygirl Mon 25-Jun-07 19:45:31

Is this normal? (my second baby (the first is 12 now!) but i am considerably fitter and skinnier than I was back then as I do a lot of horse riding and have, or should i say HAD, a little six pack! But its already gone. Im staggered

Bizzarely, Ive only put on three pounds, but my stomach feels huge and my tits are enormous..

Am I normal??

TrinityRhino Mon 25-Jun-07 19:46:40

with my third I found out I was pregnant and by the next week I had a bump. Not too bad I thought as I figured I was about 13 weeks gone.

NOOOOOOOO, I was 7 weeks gone

DontlookatmeImshy Mon 25-Jun-07 19:47:32

Think it's normal for the second to show much early. I know someone who at 6 weeks pregnant with her 2nd had a bigger bump than I had at 20 weeks with my first.

goingfor3 Mon 25-Jun-07 19:47:52

I had to buy maternity trrousers at about 8 weeks as I couldn't fit into anything else and I had lost a few pounds!

smellymelly Mon 25-Jun-07 19:48:08

I was showing properly at 10 weeks for my last successful pregnancy - but it was TWINS!!!

tassis Mon 25-Jun-07 19:48:59

i was like this second time round!

at least looser tops are the fashion atm...i only had very fitted clothes and hiding it was a nightmare (especially in the evenings when the bump popped out!)

Aloha Mon 25-Jun-07 19:53:54

God yes, this was me too.

horsygirl Mon 25-Jun-07 20:01:40

Jesus I hope its not twins.

DoubleBluff Mon 25-Jun-07 20:08:09

With DS2 my belly stuck out nefore I had even done a test. Dh just pointed at tummy and said you're preganant again!

Rainbowdays Mon 25-Jun-07 20:30:43

Phew that is good to hear, I was starting to think that I was going mad with trouble with fitting my trousers at only 4 weeks!!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: