Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Resting on my bladder?

(10 Posts)
RGPargy Sun 24-Jun-07 11:03:46

Just wondered if it's possible at this stage for me to feel if the baby is resting on my bladder. You know when you're really really busting for a wee and you end up getting cramps in your bladder, well i feel like i'm one step away from getting the cramps, but without the need for a wee!

Is this the baby resting there and what can i do to shift it - it's really uncomfortable!

Thanx

RG (17+5)

FioFio Sun 24-Jun-07 11:06:05

Message withdrawn

Aero Sun 24-Jun-07 11:16:04

Someone else had similar problems this week. Have a look here. at my post!

FioFio Sun 24-Jun-07 11:18:13

Message withdrawn

RGPargy Sun 24-Jun-07 11:22:50

Thanx FioFio and Aero. Thing is, i dont have trouble going for a wee at all. Fully functional there! It just seems that there's so much pressure on my bladder, but not for a wee, IYSWIM.

Must admit that from sitting forward to type on the laptop, it seems to have eased the pressure a bit.

Aero Sun 24-Jun-07 11:23:45

We are clearly very cool people Fio.

(did you ever have to lie flat to pee?) Oh the when I had to do this when we were staying over at a friends house. I seriously hope she's not a mner!

FioFio Sun 24-Jun-07 11:24:41

Message withdrawn

RGPargy Sun 24-Jun-07 11:30:14

Glad i'm not the only one then!

Aero Sun 24-Jun-07 11:33:14

Yes, the pressure pain wasn't pleasant from what I can remember.

Hopefully won't be long before your baby is a bit bigger and off your bladder RG.

RGPargy Sun 24-Jun-07 17:33:29

Ugh, if i stand on my head will the baby move??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now