Talk

Advanced search

Sore AHEM!!

(9 Posts)
kyala Thu 21-Jun-07 20:58:10

My "undercarriage" is rather sore (more like a pain in the boney bit than the skin) anyone got any idea's? Think it might be connected to the backache but unsure, didn't have this last time. . . .
Also any good remedies for smells? Generally I mean, I'm bathing most of the time but still smell, I know it's hot but don't usually get this bad!!
Thanks

PrettyCandles Thu 21-Jun-07 21:02:15

The first is possibly SPD.

The second, sorry to ask, but is the smell from any particular part of your body, or general?

kyala Thu 21-Jun-07 21:10:41

Yeah general, sometimes it's my arm pits (BO) and other's it can be anywhere (even my knee pits!!. . . LOL what is the name for those?!!!)

PrettyCandles Thu 21-Jun-07 21:14:53

OK, so it's not BV then.

This may sound crazy, but one of the best deodorisers is fresh lemon juice. Keep a lemon in the fridge and whenever you wash cut a wedge and rub it on your pits. The wedge must be freshly cut, more than a few minutes old is too old. This works astonishingly well, so much so that you can put it on stinky pits and it will reduce the niff substantially.

You can do this on your feet as well - just about anywhere on your body.

PrettyCandles Thu 21-Jun-07 21:15:22

BTW, don't use the lemon juice on your fanjo!

FioFio Thu 21-Jun-07 21:15:30

Message withdrawn

kyala Thu 21-Jun-07 21:23:08

WOW! That's cool, I'll try that! Thanks
No it's not my cocsyx, had probs with that last time but it doesn't seem to have come up this time. It's all different things this time LOL
Morning sickness, smelly bits, sore bits, backache like NEVER b4!! Difficult child? Think maybe!! LOL
Maybe it's trying to compete with DD for attetion lol

PrettyCandles Thu 21-Jun-07 22:31:44

Just realised that I wasn't clear: the lemon isn't instead of soap. You can use it before the soap, but definitely after you've dried yourself and before you put your regular deodorant on. It makes you a bit sticky, so you need something over it - if not deodorant, then talc.

kyala Fri 22-Jun-07 19:00:28

thanks, I would've put it on before/after and during my bath LOL (you know, cover all circumstances LOL)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now