Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Feels like I have a tampax in wrong!!! 36wks +

(6 Posts)
twoplusone Thu 21-Jun-07 12:03:32

Is this the baby engaing do you think or just popping in and out...

i feel such an idiot keep asking questions re pregnancy, positioning feelings etc... I am on number 3 fgs you would think I would know better...

LucyK1978 Thu 21-Jun-07 13:14:38

Sorry I can't give you any help here but it would be interesting to know what causes this feeling as I had the same / very similar feeling when I was very first pregnant. Obviously so early it couldn't have been anything engaging, as bean was only the size of a grain of rice then, but I was curious at the time.....

Good luck with your pregnancy and hope your bump isn't ready to come out just yet ....

wishingfourgotone Thu 21-Jun-07 13:17:54

thinks it your body getting ready good luck

twoplusone Thu 21-Jun-07 15:28:56

Thank you.x
Anyone else had this??

MaeBee Thu 21-Jun-07 15:32:28

i had exactly this! the head was engaged for about a month beforehand and it definately felt, well, weird and like a tampon in wrong. and i should know, cos i was always putting them in badly, i think ive got an odd curve to my vaginal passage (tmi!?)
anyway, it was nothing to worry about for me.x

twoplusone Thu 21-Jun-07 15:45:41

Thank you.. Think he must be bouncing in and out as it comes and goes.. I f i walk about for longer then 10mins or am up on feet then it comes back.. he must like me standing!!

Thankyou once again for your replies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now