Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Curses and Damnation!! I feel guilty now!!

(22 Posts)
RGPargy Wed 20-Jun-07 15:46:11

I am so sick and tired of boring City lunches that i decided to throw caution to the wind and have a McDonalds for lunch. I had:

Fillet
Cheeseburger
Wedges
Strawberry Milkshake

Well, that'll teach me to be a fat pie eater coz now not only do i still feel full up, i can still feel the taste of it (IYSWIM) and i now feel incredibly guilty that i have eaten such rubbish and ultimately fed it to my poor unborn baby. They contain such rubbish and salt and all sorts of fishguts and eyes that i doubt i got any kind of nutrition from it all!!

You may now proceed to judge and condemn me.

mother2b Wed 20-Jun-07 15:47:42

Mmmm Macdonalds

i wont condemn you

im having maccy D's tonight

Quattrocento Wed 20-Jun-07 15:47:57

<waves big stick threateningly>

Bad girl. Bad Bad Bad girl. 1000 lines. You can copy them from any Shakespeare play of your choice.

wrinklytum Wed 20-Jun-07 15:48:05

You are pregnant!

The odd binge on crap will not hurt.

Could be worse you could be smoking, drinking, or mainlining heroin

twoplusone Wed 20-Jun-07 15:48:47

eat what you fancy at the time is what I say.. I have had macdonalds, Kfcs through out this pg (atleast once a month.) Aslong as you eat healthy most of the time a bit of junk isnt going to do any damage..

MrsMar Wed 20-Jun-07 15:49:39

go and have some lentils right now!!! One maccy ain't going to leave your baby starving of nutrients, he'll just leach them from your body leaving you starving of nutrients

Seriously, the odd transgression won't make the blindest bit of difference!

dal21 Wed 20-Jun-07 15:50:21

LOL RGP! You may feel guilty, but it sounds great! I have food envy.

Quattrocento Wed 20-Jun-07 15:52:13

<More big stick waving>

Is your body a temple? Or is it a MCDONALDS REFUSE BIN?

I am so glad you gave me the opportunity to be sanctimonious. Will you do it tomorrow as well please?

Jbck Wed 20-Jun-07 15:52:22

Had nice healthy chicken salad for lunch, healthy snacks all day so far & planning KFC for tea as DH is out & it's too clammy to consider cooking. I don't do McD's & kid myself on that KFC is a bit better but I know it's deep fried & full of salt etc. As long as it's not everyday it won't do you or baby any harm.

RGPargy Wed 20-Jun-07 16:03:11

Quattrocento - Tomorrow i might go for a KFC or Burger King then. Just to please YOU, you understand!!

Jbck - I spit on your healthy indulgences!!! Pah!!!

Wrinklytum - I did actually have a glass of wine last night, but only because my DP is sodding off to Glasto tomorrow and I wont be having my usual "2 glasses at the weekend" treat.

Oh woe is me!! I am a bad person

Not really, i'm just being dramatic now.

RGPargy Wed 20-Jun-07 16:03:35

Oh bugger, my asterisks didn't show up!!

dal21 Wed 20-Jun-07 16:04:45

so here is a question - what is the biggest/ most indulgent 'pig out' you have had since you found out you were pregnant?

RGPargy Wed 20-Jun-07 16:06:28

Oh gawd..... erm...... I think in the early days i was eating anything and everything that was rubbish and bad. Crisps and chocolate galore. Nothing more than that i dont think. That or it's so bad my brain buried it so deep in my memory banks and it refuses to come out.....

dal21 Wed 20-Jun-07 16:11:21

Mine was a giant and i mean giant bag of dolly mixtures-polished off in about 30 mins. think it put me off dolly mixtures for life!

RGPargy Wed 20-Jun-07 16:42:15

Mmmmmmm...... dolly mixtures.........

<<dribble>>

Quattrocento Wed 20-Jun-07 16:43:36

See what happens? One McDonalds and you are dribbling. A second one will result in brain death. Fact.

Naetha Wed 20-Jun-07 16:45:03

Its gummy bears for me at the moment - went through a whole pack the other day and felt distinctly odd for the rest of the day!

It wasn't that bad though, as I didn't eat the yellow ones ;)

RGPargy Wed 20-Jun-07 17:06:16

Brain death, you say? I think i've already had that

Sorry Naetha but i'm really not tempted by your attempt to lure me to the dark side and go gummying! I am deffo interested in Dolly Mixtures now tho. Bugger dal21, it's all your fault!!!

dal21 Wed 20-Jun-07 17:36:01

Sorree!! Don't eat the whole pack though - you will feel sick! and the baby will go into hyperactive overdrive!

Jbck Wed 20-Jun-07 17:46:31

Not only did I do the KFC thing, I bought a 12 pack of party fridge cake things from Sainsbury's & have just had the first of several I'm sure will pass my lips tonight.
I have a healthy eating guru who sits beside me at work, some mornings I've barely got my coat off & she's peeled me a tangarine, the other day I had a wee ms blip & she nearly got tangarine in her hair She is so lovely & means well but some days you just want to eat crap. Mind you afterwards I'm going to pay attention to her cos she looks fabby.

ledodgy Wed 20-Jun-07 17:47:36

Don't worry I'm the same I bought a pregnancy workout DVD this afternoon but am currently waiting for a kebab to be delivered!

RGPargy Wed 20-Jun-07 20:46:08

hahahaha ledodgy!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now