Talk

Advanced search

Due March 2019- thread 2

(411 Posts)
SoBoredOfWaiting Sat 28-Jul-18 09:05:02

Hi all! Thought I would start the next thread.
Currently 7 +4 and first scan on Monday- so excited!

HidCat Sat 28-Jul-18 09:13:36

@melissa112 I hope you're ok. Don't forget your body stores nutrients so baby will still be getting them. Try to eat little bits and often, if you can, and drink regular sips of water. If it doesn't improve soon though I'd let your midwife know. I find I feel worse if I don't eat but I haven't actually been sick yet.

Thanks for the new thread @SoBoredOfWaiting!

BuffaloGiraffe Sat 28-Jul-18 09:57:49

@melissa, try not to be upset, going off food in the first trimester is so normal. Just try to eat little and often healthy things, fetuses are a bit like parasites, they take exactly what they need and leave whatever is left for you. You are doing your very best, just stay hydrated and rest as much as you can to get through this stage.

@soboredofwaiting good luck for Monday, hope the scan goes well. Is this your first?

Angelmiracle Sat 28-Jul-18 10:04:42

@SoBoredOfWaiting thanks for starting a new thread!

I finally took my CB digital this morning...

VillageFete Sat 28-Jul-18 10:09:33

Oooh Angel! How exciting!! Do you have any idea what date you conceived? Hoping i’ll get 3 plus mid week. Took another FR today 🙈 Also I have terrible wind, it’s all trapped in my chest and abdomen. It’s horrible.

SoBoredOfWaiting Sat 28-Jul-18 10:19:19

No probs for the thread all! 😊

@BuffaloGiraffe Yes first baby, had a bit of bleeding this week so hence the scan on Monday. It was old blood, not new (sorry tmi) but still a little concerned. I am hoping all is well, just keeping as positive as possible.

Other than that, just dealing with the nausea and the bloating. Anyone else seriously considering buying maternity trousers early due to the hurrendous bloating?! I can't fit in my jeans!

VillageFete Sat 28-Jul-18 10:24:04

SoBored Yes, me! Really bloated and full of wind in both abdomen and chest. Can’t fit in my jeans. I’m only 5 weeks confused

melissa112 Sat 28-Jul-18 10:29:18

@HidCat and @BuffaloGiraffe thank you for your replies. I'm going to take your advice and hopefully little and often will do the trick. I really hope the baby is getting everything they need, and somehow the Pregnacare multivitamin is helping somewhat. It's my first pregnancy and I just want to do what is best.

@SoBoredOfWaiting, hope all goes well with the scan on Monday and it puts your mind at ease

Angelmiracle Sat 28-Jul-18 10:49:27

@VillageFete yeah conception 7th July 21dpo today was holding out for the 3+ 😄

The bloating and wind is real ladies. My tummy was massive and firm last night it was ridiculous confused

VillageFete Sat 28-Jul-18 10:53:03

Angel, we are conception twins!! I was also 7th July! But I was on day 19 of my cycle I think. My hcg was 672 on Thurs so can only be approx 1344 today and it needs to be 2600 and over to register as 3+ on a Clearblue, so hopefully i’ll get it on Monday/Tuesday

Angelmiracle Sat 28-Jul-18 11:00:29

Conception twins 😀 I was day 21 of my cycle on 7th July shock Oh my! I keep joking with DH and DM it's twins 😂 Yeah you should get 3+ soon!

pinkorbluewhoknows Sat 28-Jul-18 11:06:15

Yes I want new trousers already! Going bra shopping today at Debenhams as my current ones are definitely too small now! Any tips? I know I'll need another new one in a few weeks as they're grow more? So don't want to spend loads.

VillageFete Sat 28-Jul-18 11:06:58

Angel - just checked I was day 20 on the 7th. Quite the late ovulaters, aren’t we?

Hcg levels vary widely from woman to woman, there is no norm really. I’m so pleased I know mine were 672 on Thurs though as it helps me to calculate when to expect 3+ and also what I should see on the scan next Fri. I think it’s unlikely i’ll see a heartbeat until about 6w4d, but should obviously see sac and yolk on Fri.

pinkorbluewhoknows Sat 28-Jul-18 11:07:35

P.s. My EDD is 2nd March but I'm not regular so I think the 12 week scan will change that to a week later, due date calculators that include the option to include cycle length predict 11/12 March.

TheWanderlust Sat 28-Jul-18 11:42:53

@pinkorbluewhoknows I'm settling for primary bras at the moment. Can't bring myself to keep spending money on lovely bras when after a month they don't fit again. Am being really boring with 1 black and 1 white.

VillageFete Sat 28-Jul-18 12:27:47

Does anyone know if windeze tablets are ok in pregnancy? I’ve had to take one. The wind in my chest is crippling. I can’t eat, can barely move with it.

AssumeItWasSomethingClever Sat 28-Jul-18 12:50:54

Hi again. I'm with you all on the wind. I feel like I'm someone stuck a pin in me, I'd explode. I've also started feeling a bit faint when I stand up over the last day or so. My vision goes and I have to grip hold of something. The heat probably isn't helping either. My house is a pigsty but I just can't summon the energy to do anything.

AssumeItWasSomethingClever Sat 28-Jul-18 12:52:21

Grip hold of something?! I think I meant grab hold or grip onto!! Another symptom is that I have constant brain farts!

Angelmiracle Sat 28-Jul-18 14:02:47

@Villagefete I think windeze are fine to take! Yeah I did not think ovulating that late would have worked I had ruled this month out early on! DS I ov cd8! I don't know any levels so the 3+ is good 😄 Oh hope you have a good scan I'm living through everyone else's. Though my mum keeps asking if I'm not getting an early one she's more worried than me 🙈

VillageFete Sat 28-Jul-18 15:47:20

Does anyone on here have PCOS? Did you do anything differently when TTC and are you doing anything differently now during pregnancy? I was taking Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 for almost 3 months before falling pregnant and I was taking myo inositol for about 5 weeks before falling pregnant. I’m so scared that I need to be doing something else now to sustain the pregnancy? I’ve stopped all supplements now, as directed by the Dr when I had my bloods drawn.

Angel, did you say you had PCOS?

Angelmiracle Sat 28-Jul-18 16:35:34

@villagefete I do have it. I was taking B6 and folate for 3 months had just started a low dose of Agnus Castus and a probiotic shortly before BFP. I asked GP and midwife plus the kinesiologist I had went to...a good antenatal multivitamin (I'm taking Pregna Plan atm) that includes the recommended vitamin D 10mcg and folic acid. Even though I lost weight I still have a high BMI and need 5mg of folic acid which I got on Amazon last week. I took Equazen fish oils with DS I might actually order some too! I think that's all you can do really I haven't heard anything different in pregnancy with PCOS.

VillageFete Sat 28-Jul-18 16:46:43

Angel - oh yes, I was taking folate for 3 months too and Vitamin D. Dr said to move on to a pregnancy multi vitamin now instead, so today i’ve started Pregnacare which has the folic acid and Vit D in.

Angelmiracle Sat 28-Jul-18 16:55:14

@VillageFete I think if we're doing what's recommended its enough hopefully. I had no problems with DS and took pregnacare.

Hans123 Sat 28-Jul-18 17:33:29

When does this nipple ache end!! X

iamkahleesi Sat 28-Jul-18 18:07:55

Just got my BFP! Dates suggest due March. Baby number 2.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: