Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

37 weeks and feeling great

(10 Posts)
downinthedeep28 Tue 19-Jun-18 11:12:39

hi all

first time mom so may be a silly question.

but has any got to 37 weeks and suddenly felt great?

i had a day two days ago of being sick, then woke up the day after feeling great! non of the cramps or pains i have been having no heart burn ect the only one issue is sneezing lol

0310Star Tue 19-Jun-18 11:18:26

I wish!!!! 36 weeks today with my first and I can't wait for pregnancy to be over now. can't breath, can't sleep... I've certainly reached the point of having enough lol

bowgumdrop2018 Tue 19-Jun-18 11:32:04

36 weeks 3 days and wish I could say the same 😂 Basically piss myself if I can't get up quick enough for a wee can't laugh without almost pissing myself and in constantly for reduced movements 😔 This will be my second scan in 2 weeks for it so safe to say I can't wait for this to be over and my baby to be safe

downinthedeep28 Tue 19-Jun-18 11:46:42

sounds like me im being scanned every week for reduce movement, cant cough laugh with out pissing myself, felt like i was constantly needing to sleep and hated being pregnant was counting down the days till 37 weeks so if baby came it would be ok.

spent a day unable to keep anything down

and now its like im not even pregnant

first time in 37 weeks iv enjoyed it

downinthedeep28 Tue 19-Jun-18 11:49:38

should add that plenty or movement to day so not worried lol

LadyCassandra Tue 19-Jun-18 11:54:35

I wish! 38+3 with DC3 and I feel like crap. Ribs are hurting, full of cold and stupidly decided working to my due date was a great idea.confused
But good for you! It could be a sign that labour is imminent...!

downinthedeep28 Tue 19-Jun-18 12:14:51

i feel bad now sorry everyone is feeling rubbish

i was planning to work till a week before my due date but had to go of early due to how bad i was feeling

baby was 3/5 engaged last scan so hoping shes moved down abit more on my next one

Aw12345 Tue 19-Jun-18 14:00:17

33 weeks. Counting down the days until this pregnancy is over!! Completely fed up of vomiting, nausea, back ache, swelling just starting around now, exhaustion, acid reflux, not drinking wine etc etc etc. Having said that I am very thankful for the baby :-) can't wait to meet him :-)

Glad you're feeling good though :-) hope it continues until your bump arrives!!

BrutusMcDogface Tue 19-Jun-18 14:02:13

Maybe this is the nesting stage that I've heard about in myths grin

My app said you might have a burst of energy towards the end. I'm also 36 weeks and feeling like absolute shite.

downinthedeep28 Tue 19-Jun-18 15:19:41

iv been told of the nesting stage but always thought it would mean i suddenly went on a cleaning spree grin

i have no sudden desire to clean my house its done because it needs to be lol

had a few little twinges down below so think my day and a half of feeling great is over grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: