Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Pr-acne

(5 Posts)
RustyBodesia Thu 14-Jun-18 17:45:32

I'm 13 weeks pregnant and have developed these horrible little white spots on my chest. I never get spots (other than my face), any tips for dealing with/getting rid of them would be greatly appreciated.

Wellthisunexpected Thu 14-Jun-18 17:59:08

Pregnancy makes me look like a teenager again when I'm usually very clear skinned. Unfortunately it's the hormones, so very little you can do!

RustyBodesia Fri 15-Jun-18 10:56:47

I had a feeling that would be the case sad Thank you though!

Ebeneser Fri 15-Jun-18 11:00:37

I had terrible spots in my first trimester. I tried not to pick at them and used a tea tree oil face wash, helped a little bit, but not much. I'm still waiting for my pregnancy glow!

DirtyThirties Fri 15-Jun-18 13:44:33

My skin was awful in the first trimester, I would suggest getting teenage type products like Clearasil but tbh I tried loads of pricey stuff and nothing had much of an impact on me. The good news is it all cleared up at around 20 weeks and is still looking fine at 34 weeks so there is hope!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: