Talk

Advanced search

Page 2 | What were your very first pregnancy symptoms?

(173 Posts)
sophhhxo Tue 12-Jun-18 23:20:19

Helloooo!!

Just wanting to see what sort of things people experienced, I know everyone is different!

What were the first symptoms of pregnancy that you experienced?

xo

OP’s posts: |
ItsClemFandangoCanYouHearMe Wed 13-Jun-18 06:31:03

I never had symptoms both times until I took a test then BAM I😂

First was a very unexpected pregnancy and I didn't have a period for 2 months but that wasn't unusual for me and when I tested suddenly nothing fit and my boobs were agony
Second time I just started feeling green a couple of days after the test but not much else.

At the time I felt I had every symptom but looking back, it was easy to talk myself into it grin

Mokepon Wed 13-Jun-18 06:35:21

My wee smelt different. I got very hot flushes. Tingly boobs. Tired. So very, very tired.
But the wee thing was the first, I knew I was pregnant then!

cheeseandchoc Wed 13-Jun-18 06:43:11

Period cramps but no period. Boobs looked odd/different. Metallic taste. Nose bleeds. I was already 6/7 weeks pregnant before I cottoned on.

purplesmiler Wed 13-Jun-18 07:07:13

Heartburn and metal taste then within a few days my boobs went sore.

musicinthe00ssucks Wed 13-Jun-18 07:16:41

Both times a really really bunged up nose - like hay fever. The snottiness carried on all the way through both pregnancies. I also pooed a lot more at the beginning of both

doctorsnoddy Wed 13-Jun-18 07:47:22

Another one who had weird excessive salivation. I knew I was pregnant the second time before I missed a period

letstryagainaaahhhh Wed 13-Jun-18 07:56:08

Heartburn

problembottom Wed 13-Jun-18 08:29:54

My boobs were absolute agony. Never experienced anything like it, knew I must be pregnant.

Thatsnotmypresident Wed 13-Jun-18 08:31:41

Dizziness and increased sense of smell

Athers666 Wed 13-Jun-18 08:49:08

Really nothing at all. I'm 13 weeks now and still not much! However, one night I got out of bed at midnight and went to the fridge because I just had to eat some cheese! The next day I did a test and it was positive, as I knew the cheese thing was just not normal for me!

ILikeyourHairyHands Wed 13-Jun-18 08:54:40

Ravenous hunger and a peculiar aversion to alcohol.

BethanyCourt Wed 13-Jun-18 09:23:57

most of mine were similar to AF symptoms (Sore boobs/emotional/skin broke out) The one thing that stood out for me was when i was cooking chicken in a wok. I thought it smelt amazing and i really wanted to eat it- despite it being still somewhat raw.

Oh, and i also joked to my DH how i must be shrinking my clothes in the wash as several items of clothing seemed tighter!

Mousefunky Wed 13-Jun-18 10:12:40

Ridiculously hungry to the extent I demanded a large pizza in Paris and ate it all grin. Very stroppy over silly things, more tired than usual and spotty skin.

jeanzbeanz Wed 13-Jun-18 11:31:06

Sore/huge boobs and feeling absolutely exhausted. And incredibly greasy hair!

Fedupxmum Wed 13-Jun-18 12:29:12

Mine is always acid in my throat, it gets so bad out of nowhere and I instantly 'know' I'm pregnant and do a test ha it's so weird. I love lighting candles, I light one every day and every time I've been pregnant (before I've confirmed) it has given me acid. Thats my sign confused then the sickness comes.

crazycatbaby Wed 13-Jun-18 12:36:42

Drinking but not getting drunk (I was out for a friend's birthday) and stomach cramps and a bad tummy. And period pains but not period. I put the bad tummy down to period being due, but it obviously wasn't grin

PrimeraVez Wed 13-Jun-18 12:39:32

TMI coming up but I get a big glob of yellow cervical mucus before a positive test. Normally I dry up completely after ovulation.

MrsJayy Wed 13-Jun-18 12:43:19

I thought I had the flu I felt horrible and milk turned my stomach but I thought it to do with the flu

Fuckedoffat48b Wed 13-Jun-18 18:07:39

PrimeraVez I also had the weird blob of bright yellow CM in the week or so my period was due.

I suspected I was pregnant due to boobs that were incredibly sore, i.e. making me suck my teeth just going around the supermarket and a triphasic temperature chart.

Interestingly no PMS. It made me realise how badly I normally have it.

Havetothink Wed 13-Jun-18 18:09:02

Insane sense of smell, had a hot chocolate in a cafe and could smell the lemon cleaner they'd used on the cup, only reason I took a test.

LadyRochfordsHoickedGusset Wed 13-Jun-18 18:11:07

Sore massively bigger boobs, nausea, metallic taste in my mouth.

calilark Wed 13-Jun-18 18:14:24

Boobs. I remember thinking Christ if I don't come on soon, I think my boobs might literally explode. I cried when I took my bra off each night, but I just thought mega period boobs. Also felt like I was coming down with something fluey - so achy and tired

Mummyoftwo91 Wed 13-Jun-18 18:15:30

Uncontrollable eating!

noimaginationatall Wed 13-Jun-18 18:16:17

Bad dreams!

rockandhard Wed 13-Jun-18 18:24:37

A coldsore both times!
Also felt the implantation both times so knew I was the second time instantly.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in