Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Could it be possible??

(6 Posts)
LadyDynamite Tue 22-May-18 21:27:57

I had an implant put in at the end of last year. I never took a pregnancy test after as advised because to be honest I just totally forgot. Anyway tonight I've had some ice cream and some cola and I noticed like little kicking feeling and a rolling feeling to the bottom left of tummy. Could it possible I could be pregnant?? I have put on weight but put that down to the implant because I always put weight on with it plus I'm like a size 18 and didn't show with my daughter till I was 28 weeks! (I have 3 children so I know how kicks feel) I'm panicking because I really am not in the right place for another child! I'm gonna get a test tomorrow just to check but I'm totally panicking! Could it be possible?!?

littleneepo Tue 22-May-18 21:32:58

Eeeek! Implants can fail but it’s pretty rare.
Have you had any other pregnancy symptoms that you experienced with your other children?
Only the test will tell tho I’m afraid! Is anyone at home with you now so you could pop to a supermarket & get one rather than panicking all night?

Foodylicious Tue 22-May-18 21:36:59

I guess it could be.
Or a bit of trapped wind.

It does def feel different though...
And after 3 pregnancys I think your plan for as test in the morning is good.
Any 24hr supermarkets near You?

LadyDynamite Tue 22-May-18 21:39:57

No my husbands at work till midnight! With my boys I never had symptoms but with my daughter I had HG! I've been super tired but put that down to just generally running round all day. I've had some really unusual pink discharge recently. Literally never had that apart from when I've been pregnant xx

LadyDynamite Tue 22-May-18 21:41:14

Definitely not trapped wind! Haha. I hope it is tho! Like you said tho 3 pregnancies tells me different! It felt like the first time I felt my other babies kick :/

Foodylicious Wed 23-May-18 18:30:17

Any update today LadyDynamite

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: