Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Pregnancy on SW

(2 Posts)
Wowthisisreal Sun 20-May-18 10:40:56

Hello... so as you may be able to tell from my username I (very recently) found out that I am pregnant! I've been doing SW for nearly about 16 months and have lost 3 stone and currently 7.5lbs away from target.

My question is... when do I tell my consultant? I'd like to call target now and let her know as I don't want to do anything that would harm the baby and know I need extra HEs.

I feel a little weird about telling my SW consultant before my family - what do I do? I know I need to have permission from my midwife but I'm not seeing one yet...

Any advice would be gratefully received. I should note I would still like to continue with SW during pregnancy to avoid unnecessary gains!

PickettBowtruckles Sun 20-May-18 15:07:34

Personally I wouldn’t tell your consultant yet. You won’t start gaining weight due to the pregnancy for a while yet and provided you just up the healthy extras to what they should be (double I think?) I’d just carry on as usual.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: