Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Can't help worrying about lack of symptoms.

(11 Posts)
sweetiehuni Sun 22-Apr-18 18:27:28

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first and I don't even have sore boobs. Nothing. Spots and greasy hair that's all I have noticed. I keep reading about symptoms associated with each week which isn't making me feel better. My friends keep asking me how I am, and I say I feel completely normal and they're shocked as they had all the symptoms.

Merryfeckingchristmas Sun 22-Apr-18 18:33:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Scotsmum2017 Sun 22-Apr-18 18:34:00

I never had any symptoms with either of mine, no morning sickness, no sore boobs. Everyone is different. Congratulations sweetiehuni flowers

Eminybob Sun 22-Apr-18 18:36:16

I could have written you post at 6 weeks.
It was pretty much bang on 7 weeks when I started with the morning sickness and sore boobs. I would give my eye teeth to go back to the no symptom days envy

NymanPerkins Sun 22-Apr-18 18:39:35

Two pregnancies here, never had a moment of nausea, no sore boobs, indigestion, piles, or anything. I was fit and healthy and had a physical job. Just be grateful!

Sylv2017 Sun 22-Apr-18 19:41:44

No symptoms... now 26 weeks and baby is kicking away! My mum kept reminding me that no period was a symptom in itself! Don't worry!

jamoncrumpets Sun 22-Apr-18 20:02:34

6 weeks is so early, give it a couple more!

SoyDora Sun 22-Apr-18 20:05:11

Sickness hit me like a bulldozer at around 7 weeks. Finally stopped throwing up the day the baby was born.

surreygirl1987 Sun 22-Apr-18 20:24:40

I had no symptons until 7-8 weeks although my breasts may have got a little bigger before then- hard to remember exactly.

Girlwiththearabstrap Sun 22-Apr-18 20:24:58

I've never had any symptoms apart from no period and growing a bump! Easier said than done but try and relax and enjoy feeling well. Hopefully it'll last 😊

sweetiehuni Sun 22-Apr-18 20:34:03

Thank you all thanks
I'm glad I'm not debilitated with symptoms, I just needed some reassurance as everyone around me keeps saying it's odd that I haven't which really isn't very supportive, so thank you to everyone who has replied as I feel allot better now 😊
Xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: