Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Can't sleep

(10 Posts)
CrmbleBee Sun 22-Apr-18 03:15:53

Anyone else?

Strongarms27 Sun 22-Apr-18 03:44:20

Didn't want to read and run. I'm awake but it's because I'm expressing milk! I really struggled to sleep in the last few weeks of my pregnancy though, so I know how you feel. I'd say it gets better but...

I found daytime naps to be the best thing and they're a good habit for when the baby arrives. Scrolling through mumsnet also helped me smile

CrmbleBee Sun 22-Apr-18 03:54:01

Thanks strongarms. It's just impossible to get comfortable at all. I am doing plenty of mumsnet scrolling. smile

MildlyMiserable Sun 22-Apr-18 03:59:24

Break in next door - convinced I can still here them in there - argh!

proudmum4 Sun 22-Apr-18 03:59:43

Yup I'm in the same none sleeping boat ha
Always the same times I wake up too !

Beanmama18 Sun 22-Apr-18 04:04:57

I'm up feeling ill with what I think is food poisoning (had a bbq this afternoon) and worrying at 23 weeks.

proudmum4 Sun 22-Apr-18 04:08:01

What did you eat ? Ah hope it passes sad

CrmbleBee Sun 22-Apr-18 04:15:38

Oh dear beanmama. What did you have? I doubt it's meat related- wouldn't it take a couple of days or so to show symptoms if it were? I hope you feel better soon.

Beanmama18 Sun 22-Apr-18 04:30:21

I only ate sausages but it's the only thing I've eaten that could be making me ill :/. Hoping it will pass soon. DH is fast asleep so nothing seems to have affected him.

Counter27 Sun 22-Apr-18 04:30:32

Yup... 35 weeks and so uncomfortable. It's so hot tonight and indigestion is awful 🙁

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: