Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Nutty Fun-loving BFPers (follow on from lovely TTCers!)

(161 Posts)
GoldilocksTheGraceless Thu 12-Apr-18 20:42:24

A new thread for those of us who got to know each other as nutty fun loving ttcers to keep up after we get our BFPs!
Of course anyone who is a bit of a loon is welcome, there will be tmi and some hilariously odd questions so come and join in smile

I am 3+5 with #1 EDD 24th Dec 🤶🎅

Cakelaur Thu 12-Apr-18 21:22:57

I'm in!!!

4+2 EDD 18-12-18 loving the date!! Haha!! Scared beyond belief as my last ended in mmc!! But blood test results show everything is ok.

GoldilocksTheGraceless Fri 13-Apr-18 09:19:00

Yay! Hi @Cakelaur so happy we can do this together! Although having said that I'm super nervous for the next 48 hours as AF would usually be due then. I'm almost kicking myself for testing so early because the stress of getting through 4 weeks is huge!

TwittleBee Fri 13-Apr-18 10:08:17

Wahhh I wanna be here already haha! Just marking my place so I can keep up with all your pregnancies. Good luck!

(Also we should get a Google Docs spreadsheet to put in our EDD etc etc when this thread goes to a #2 thread)

R7589 Fri 13-Apr-18 10:39:32

@GoldilocksTheGraceless thanks! I swear I'm blind half the time. Can never find anything!
I'm 4+6 now and not got my midwife app till 11th of May! It's driving me crazy (crazier if possible)! Me and OH keep changing our minds on when to tell people etc and I've almost slipped up at work a few times 🙈

I also feel like I'm constantly checking my boobs to see if they are still sore haha

GoldilocksTheGraceless Fri 13-Apr-18 11:18:40

I don't even have a twinge in my boobs so I keep surreptitiously nudging them to see... nothing yet! Dizziness is getting a bit out of control.
I actually did tell my boss privately this morning. I work in a very close team and as strange as it sounds he is one of the very few people that I would tell if anything goes wrong. He was super supportive so I'm very lucky indeed.
Re booking appointments I don't dare yet! Need to get into week 4 before I plan anything because I will be so incredibly devastated if it goes wrong. In fact I'm going to go test again in a minute 😂😂😂😂😂

R7589 Fri 13-Apr-18 13:57:40

Mines have been quite sore. Hubby told me "if you keep prodding them they will be sore" oops 🙈😂
Had a few days where I felt hungover so maybe your feeling the same as I did!
I was going to tell my boss today purely for the reason I'm in a stinker of a mood and she has been at my throat all day. We normally have a great relationship but for some reason today it's so strained.
I phoned the drs only cos I didn't know what to do and they helped me out haha.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm so paranoid (even though AF is technically over a week late!) I actually tested on a cheaply Tesco yesterday morning - very very dark and very very positive - obviously! 😂

GoldilocksTheGraceless Fri 13-Apr-18 15:03:09

@TwittleBee just saw your post on the original thread. I think you will be here very soon based on that very telling symptom!!!

TwittleBee Fri 13-Apr-18 15:19:04

GoldilocksTheGraceless hope so, otherwise it means I am either ill or my mind is now actually properly affecting my physically haha! Gonna test tomorrow

thisisouryrfx18 Fri 13-Apr-18 19:29:31

Hi girls just to let yous know i will b stalking this thread to c how yous r all gettin on😚

R7589 Fri 13-Apr-18 21:34:30

@thisisouryrfx18 @TwittleBee you guys will be here soon enough...smile

GoldilocksTheGraceless Fri 13-Apr-18 22:58:21

Congrats on getting your beautiful puppy @Cakelaur 😍

Cakelaur Fri 13-Apr-18 23:09:40

Thanks @GoldilocksTheGraceless I'm just totally focussed on him right now!!

Cakelaur Sat 14-Apr-18 05:38:42

Well it's official. Clear blue digital says so!!!

TwittleBee Sat 14-Apr-18 06:26:58

Whoop yay cakelaur

TwittleBee Sun 15-Apr-18 08:25:34

Hello!
I'm in (although nervously as only 8dpo)
EDD 1st Jan (aka my birthday!)
How's you all doing?

Cakelaur Sun 15-Apr-18 09:06:10

Yay @TwittleBee a New Years baby!!! 👍🏻

GoldilocksTheGraceless Sun 15-Apr-18 09:59:14

@TwittleBee yayyyyyyy!!!!! Omg so happy you're here with us!!!!!!

I'm 13dpo right now so bricking it for af to turn up tomorrow. I've tested every day except this morning and getting bfps but they are still quite faint. Really hope I'll calm down a bit after tomorrow when fx af doesn't show.

Have the best day!!

Cakelaur Sun 15-Apr-18 10:04:03

@GoldilocksTheGraceless pics pics pics!!!

TwittleBee Sun 15-Apr-18 14:40:45

GoldilocksTheGraceless a line is a line though right? And you've had multiple. FX for you x

R7589 Sun 15-Apr-18 14:54:41

Welcome across @TwittleBee

@GoldilocksTheGraceless you've tested and got positives every day....I'm the same though...keep wanting to test as I don't quite believe it yet blush

Can't believe how many of us have got our BFPs

GoldilocksTheGraceless Sun 15-Apr-18 21:51:37

I know right?! So good to be able to share this together smile I'll send pics in the morning... I'm absolutely exhausted all the time so have napped 3 times today and can still hardly keep my eyes open. Also my boobs are finally hurting 😁😁😁 catch up with you all soon xx

Cakelaur Sun 15-Apr-18 22:32:11

@GoldilocksTheGraceless I'm shattered too!! It's so hard to get stuff done!! Haha!!

thisisouryrfx18 Mon 16-Apr-18 07:30:06

Hate to hijack this thread but since yous girls are all pregnant i figure yous would b the best ppl to ask what free fertility apps would yous recommend? X❤

TwittleBee Mon 16-Apr-18 07:44:39

thisisouryrfx18 fertility friend, also has a handy pregnancy analyser to just make you extra crazy during the TWW

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: