Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Post baby Sagging!

(5 Posts)
ILoveMyFrenchie Tue 13-Mar-18 21:56:17

Hi everyone...
It's been 8 months since I had my daughter and my breasts look AWFUL...
I was a petite size 6/8 with a large perk bust of 32DD prior to getting pregnant and within a couple of months they ballooned finally ending up with Fs... I Am still breastfeeding however they resemble what i would call rocks in socks blush
Everyone is telling me they will shrink once I am done breastfeeding... is this true? Or are they just trying to be nice.
I was lucky enough to not develop a single stretch mark on my belly but my breasts are covered like a tiger! I have accepted that I cannot do much about the skin but am I destined for these 60 year old looking breasts forever?
Please tell me a miracle will happen for me haha.

Lilonetwo Tue 13-Mar-18 22:00:37

Once I stopped bf my boobs shrank massively. They went back to my original size (a B cup) but they were saggy and soft.
They might have felt particularly soft because I wasn't used to it (having BF for 7 months and been pregnant made them feel quite hard/firm). So maybe it was just because I wasn't used to it?!

I'm pregnant again now and they are firmer- they feel so much nicer too!
I am saving for a boob job at my next significant birthday grin (not to get bigger but just to make them firm again!)

In response to your question- yes I am sure yours will shrink and so will probably look less saggy.

ILoveMyFrenchie Tue 13-Mar-18 22:07:14

That is nice to hear! Thank you for your quick response... I have mentioned to my partner that once we are done having children I would love a boob job too wink
Likewise to have a nice perk c cup... i am quite little so my breasts just look like they were chosen out of a non matching pair bin haha
Im crossing my fingers that I will be able to wear a revealing top again one day.
Good luck with your pregnancy lovely xxx

FranticallyPeaceful Tue 13-Mar-18 22:08:27

Maybe try post natal forum? No point in worrying expectant mothers!

But mine looked ... not great, but once i had finished breastfeeding (2 years) they looked pretty darn good... not the same, but good. Don’t worry yet

ILoveMyFrenchie Tue 13-Mar-18 22:16:18

I actually couldn't find the right forum to post this too but I thought pregnancy would be acceptable seeing as It started a couple of months post conception...
Doubt me asking about my breasts is scaring first time mum's, sure they are more worried about other things... Thanks for reassuring me about your experience with your breasts returning to a good form though smile x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: