Talk

Advanced search

37 weeks

(6 Posts)
Relaxing2 Tue 13-Mar-18 16:02:36

Been to my midwife today my baby is in my pelvis but today I've suffered with my hips like there been ripped apart I could cry both back and hope hurting me when walking too

Relaxing2 Wed 14-Mar-18 00:43:56

?

Haleymyles Wed 14-Mar-18 13:04:54

Relaxing2 I have literally tried everything for the pain I've been on co-codamol max dose/strength and I can't say I've found anything that helps even the painkillers - sorry to bear the bad news sad it is really difficult and I think if I hear "it will be over soon" one more time I might scream! How are you coping emotionally with the pain? I feel like I am constantly moaning at my other half and then crying for realising I'm moaning

Shaunieh95 Wed 14-Mar-18 13:09:34

Did she say he was engaged? Lots of warm baths and try bouncing lightly on the ball, this helps me a lot smile

Relaxing2 Wed 14-Mar-18 13:40:15

Hi yea baby is engaged was told yesterday and people keep saying to me not long now lol and it's hard to get in and out the bath on your own lol but I've been taking pain killers to and walking that hurts too turning over in bed is a massive marathon

TwittleBee Wed 14-Mar-18 15:09:55

Bless you, just wanted to post saying I suffered with same problem as you. There wasn't anything that particularly helped out and about or when busy at home. But I did find yoga, breathing control, baths and my OH massaging hard (almost kicking me in the back) to help relieve pressure.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: