Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

anyone else hit a wall (...not a real wall)?

(2 Posts)
handsoffmyjaffacake Tue 13-Mar-18 12:49:00

I'm 30 weeks, pg is going well and after the initial shock settled I was doing ok, but now I've developed a terrible case of the dreads and it's not going anywhere.

I love the bumplet, but in between having to give up my career/life (no family, can't afford childcare) and being unable to stem the tsunami of mither I feel when the in laws are afoot, I feel all out of control and blue.

...even my trusty friend refined carbs isn't working this time!

Did/does anyone else have a similar tale to tell?

FloydOnThePull Tue 13-Mar-18 15:22:34

Hey handsoff different reasons but I feel the same. I didn't realise how much I juggled and kept everything together until I started having to slow down in the last couple of weeks (I'm 27 weeks) and nobody has stepped up to fill the gaps at work or at home, leaving me to feel like I'm failing on all fronts. I feel totally dismissed.

If I can drag myself out of this funk I'm going to write a list of all the things that need doing and start dishing out some non-negotiable orders.

Sorry you're feeling it too x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: