Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Pregnancy, Miscarriage & Escitalopram

(1 Post)
MissKerrie Tue 13-Mar-18 07:17:30

I'm so 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
This is my 4th pregnancy, I have a 9 yr old wonderfully healthy pregnancy. I lost 2 pregnancies at approx 8 weeks two years apart and to my sons father (ex husband).

4 years later I'm with someone else and we are over the moon to be expecting our first child together however I'm terrified history will repeat its self, I question every twinge and ache and desperately trawl the internet for reassurance.

Added to that I have taken for 8 yrs Escitalopram 20mg daily and its help me tremendously with GAD and panic attacks. I wondered if anyone else had continued taking during pregnancy and what the advice was or your experiences. I have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor so will of course discuss and take any advice just need an arm around my shoulder really and told it's going to be ok

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: