Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Night Sickness

(5 Posts)
sophieduddy Mon 12-Mar-18 07:32:08

Hi,
I’m 26 weeks pregnant and for the past three weeks i’ve been waking up (not every night) being sick in my sleep.
I had horrific morning sickness during my first trimester and it stopped once i hit my second.

It seems to be around 2am - 3am, i’ve tried sleeping in different positions. Not eating before bed and eating before bed and it doesn’t seem to change anything.
I’m not sure if it’s connected to heart burn since i’ve been struggling with that for about two months now.
Has anyone else dealt with this???

Loosemoose28 Mon 12-Mar-18 08:21:57

I have been sick sleeping a few times. And waking up in the night to be sick. I think mine is heart burn related. Stopped eating dinners. Just having toast around 7. Doesn’t stop the heartburn but I don’t have a full sick if that makes sense.

sophieduddy Mon 12-Mar-18 22:49:45

I’m trying that tonight to see if that makes a difference, thank you 😊

Proudmummy17 Tue 13-Mar-18 00:12:26

have you tried propping yourself up a bit so your not laying flat if that makes sense? Not sure if that would help just an idea hope it eases soon xx

sophieduddy Tue 13-Mar-18 18:35:08

I’ve tried sleeping completely sat up, not the comfiest but at this point i’ll fall asleep anywhere but unfortunately that’s not helped xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: