Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Anyone else don't feel pregnant? 🤔

(19 Posts)
Brownbear84 Fri 23-Feb-18 10:42:30

I'm 10 weeks today and apart from a few headaches and sore boobs I feel exactly the same? I've had little bouts of feeling sick but haven't been sick or anything like that? Really odd feeling as with my girls I felt awful! I'm not complaining just wondering if anyone else is the same xx

twobambinos Fri 23-Feb-18 10:58:34

Maybe it's a boy this time?
I'm definitely not as sick as I was with my girls but am most definitely sick 🤒 heartburn has me killed especially at night and have had to cut back on food big time in the hope of easing it.

Brownbear84 Fri 23-Feb-18 11:01:02

I could never see me having a boy im not that lucky 😕Would be our dream come true though,my boobs are sore and that's it. Can't wait for my 12 week scan. How far are you?xxx

twobambinos Fri 23-Feb-18 11:03:15

I mean it's probably 50:50 would you think chances of having a boy. Some people get no symptoms at all. I know people that never had a day sick in pregnancy, I more than make up for them.
I'm 9+1 had a scan yesterday

Sals27 Fri 23-Feb-18 11:09:39

Im 11w tomorrow and I don't feel even the slightest bit pregnant either.

This is my first and not how I imagined it. I always expected that I would somehow 'feel' pregnant. And sick of course. Grateful not to be sick but can't wait to start feeling the baby move.

Yogagirl123 Fri 23-Feb-18 11:10:55

Congrats on your pregnancy, I felt like that when I was pregnant with my first son, I felt sick in the evenings and tea tasted odd but other then that I didn’t feel pregnant so much so when I went for the 12 wk scan I was convinced that there wouldn’t be a baby in there, of course there was. Good luck OP.

BoofayTheOompaLoompaSlayer Fri 23-Feb-18 11:15:41

Apart from sore boobs, most of my symptoms tailed off when I reached the 10/11 week mark. I'd had a bit of nausea up until then (not actually sick). I'm now 27 weeks pregnant and all seems to be going fine, touch wood!
This is my fourth pregnancy, and every pregnancy has been different for me.

Brownbear84 Fri 23-Feb-18 12:05:08

With me having two girls I just automatically thought it will be another girl will be a massive shock if it's not 😂😂😂I'm very grateful I am overly exhausted though making up for it in that department xx

NelleB Fri 23-Feb-18 16:50:46

I’m the same. 10 weeks tomorrow. I had 2 weeks of horrendous all day sickness but now I’m just exhausted and napping of an afternoon not feeling one bit pregnant but excited for my 12 week scan.

CobaltRose Fri 23-Feb-18 17:14:49

I'm nearly six weeks gone and don't feel pregnant at all! I had pretty bad nausea for the first few days but now I feel fine. I'm a little bit worried but have been assured by many people that it's very normal for nausea to come and go.

This is my first pregnancy so I'm not entirely what is 'normal' and what isn't! grin

Brownbear84 Fri 23-Feb-18 18:57:36

When's your scan Nelle?xxx

NelleB Fri 23-Feb-18 20:07:37

12th March! I've had two already due to having a miscarriage last time, I just went for peace of mind. A grey blob and a heartbeat was lovely for some reassurance. Excited to see an actual baby and not a little grey ghost

Brownbear84 Sat 24-Feb-18 07:37:00

Mines the 8th,really excited!! I had an early scan 8+5 and could see everything and the heartbeat was so strong xx

Rtmhwales Sat 24-Feb-18 07:41:13

I don’t know why I clicked on this except to torture myself. You’re lucky! By 12W I had been admitted to hospital three times for being ill. Can I live vicariously through you?

FrauNeuer Sat 24-Feb-18 11:13:51

Just another worrier checking in! I’m 8w5d (after ivf) and if I wasn’t completely neurotic and carrying an extra few lbs of water retention, I’d struggle to convince anyone that I was actually pregnant.

I’ve had maybe a week of nausea, sore breasts disappeared before 6 week scan and all I’ve really experienced is tiredness. My clinic has told me not to worry but after previous mcs, that’s impossible.

Controversial maybe, I don’t think all of these pregnancy apps and websites help either. I keep reading that by x week I should be feeling a particular way and it just freaks me out that I’m not and adds to the stress.

Charlie8888 Sat 24-Feb-18 11:52:42

Hi everyone I am 11weeks gone with my first scan not until 12th March - feels like forever away! The first 8 weeks were like a constant hangover for me with sickness and fatigue. But now I feel great and back to my old self! Same as @FrauNeuer I am retaining fluid, I also get super bloated after eating.
I'm glad I feel healthy again but the nausea symptom at least was kinda comforting....

PieAndPumpkins Sat 24-Feb-18 13:07:59

Agh be glad. I'm 7 1/2 weeks and have been feeling hungover for a week + straight. I still don't feel 'pregnant' though, just ill!

Brownbear84 Sat 24-Feb-18 21:05:05

Feel done for all girls!! With my daughter I was so sick for ages! That was 7 years ago though xx

lifechangesforeverinjuly Sat 24-Feb-18 21:20:04

I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant and I was yet to feel pregnant until today when I've acid reflux has taken over my life.

It is strange but I just thanked my lucky stars I didn't have sickness (I'm having a girl so don't believe the tales!)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: