Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Due in November 2018

(5 Posts)
wejammin Sat 17-Feb-18 09:19:55

Anyone else had a bfp with a November due date? I got mine 2 days ago at 10dpo, but I ovulated super early on cd9 or 10 so I might be on my own for a while...

EDD 3rd November based on lmp dates.

Will be my third if it sticks, I have a 6 year old DS and 3 year old DD.

I'll just wait here.....

BunnyGardener Sun 11-Mar-18 17:31:50

I’m due around 5th Nov @wejammin, congratulations!!

AJ89 Sun 11-Mar-18 17:46:03

I’m due on the 10th! There’s a thread full of people in the ante natal clubs section of the forum smile

MrsStam9 Sun 11-Mar-18 21:58:20

Had my BFP today! Due date 21 Nov. Only 11 days post ovulation so very early!! Xx

oxCharliexo Tue 13-Mar-18 07:10:31

How are you all this morning? What a miserable day it is out there! I can not wait for the summer!!

I’ve still got this horrible back ache on one side but I other symptoms really apart from peeing like a race horse!! How are you all feeling?

Look down below, it’s so much easier to keep up and ask questions and get answers, plus nice to put names to faces!

Right ladies there is a group created on the book of faces if anyone wants to join. We will obvs keep this going also. Here’s the link to join

[url]https://m.facebook.com/groups/130026427823157[/url]

Or you can look for Guy Fawkes 2018 picture is fireworks, see you on the other side x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: