Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

VBreechBirth after C-section

(1 Post)
xTTCTamsterx Wed 14-Feb-18 16:40:23

Has anybody had a Vaginal breech birth after a previous c-section? I'm 33weeks this Friday & the hospital have stated she's breech with legs extended and they don't think it would be beneficial to try moving her. They don't think she will move due to her having little water around her. I just wondered what the pro's and con's are regarding a Vaginal Breech Birth after having had a previous c-section. One midwife said that a c-section would probably be suggested but my consultant seemed to think I might still be able to have a VBAC, I'm not sure what to think now. Would they book me in for a c-section or would I still be expected to go into labour naturally. I'm a 40 minute journey away from the hospital so ill mention my concerns in 4 weeks at my next scan and review just wondered if their was anybody out their who had been through similar and what they outcome was. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: