Talk

Advanced search

20 week scan nerves

(6 Posts)
toxitears181 Wed 14-Feb-18 13:25:03

Girls I have my anomaly scan in 4 weeks and I'm so scared and exited all at once! Saw baby at 12 weeks evreything was good and heard heartbeat two weeks ago ☺️ am I being dramatic?? Xxx

Amber199082 Wed 14-Feb-18 15:24:37

It’s natural to be so nervous - I was exactly the same, to the point where I wasn’t sleeping I couldn’t stop thinking about it! Had mine yesterday and it was lovely to see little one wriggle away smile

What your feeling is totally normal, try to relax (easier said then done I know) flowers

strawberrysparkle Wed 14-Feb-18 15:26:09

I was so nervous for mine!! I was googling chances of things going wrong and reading horror stories but it was fine thankfully!

There's such a small chance of anything bad been there just embrace it as a lovely time to see all of baby!

Hulaballoo Wed 14-Feb-18 15:27:10

I was the same, plus my bump isn't particularly big and I've been stressing. Even had nightmares before and they were horrid... But had it yesterday and everything fine... They're so thorough as well...A good 40 mins checking everything and it's put my mind at ease now. Take deep breaths and try and keep busy until then...xx

toxitears181 Wed 14-Feb-18 18:21:47

Thankyou everyone 😘😘😘

Windowgazer123 Wed 14-Feb-18 18:30:35

Arghhhh
I'm exactly the same. I was fine at 12 weeks and heard her heartbeat 2.5 weeks ago but for some reason I'm already nervous and having to wait another 4.5weeks feels very hard.
I am not showing at all. I don't even have a slight curve to my belly.
I'm a size 10-12 but always have to watch my weight to stay this way and just assumed I would show quickly.
It keeps making me worry. Plus I have mistakenly eaten things I shouldn't have without realising and done
Gym exercises I probably shouldn't have.
All of it just leads to worry.

@hullabaloo - are you not showing at all
either?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: