Talk

Advanced search

Spritz for Bits

(9 Posts)
ClaireBear1986 Wed 14-Feb-18 08:55:09

Morning,

Has anyone used Spritz for Bits?

I was interested in hearing people's opinions on it and if it is worth having in my hospital bag, before I order any?

Thanks all smile

dementedpixie Wed 14-Feb-18 09:04:19

What is it?

mindutopia Wed 14-Feb-18 09:20:29

I have no idea what that is, but I used the Earth Mama Angel Baby bottom spray with my first and really liked it. You usually have to buy it from the U.S. as they don't often sell it here, but it was worth it. I'd recommend making padsicles too, though you can't as easily take them with you if you're having a hospital birth. Your partner could bring some in a cool bag with an ice pack though.

Vanannabananna Wed 14-Feb-18 09:22:58

I’ve been looking at this too. Friends have recommended it to me.

ClaireBear1986 Wed 14-Feb-18 10:10:26

myexpertmidwife.com/products/spritz-for-bits

@dementedpixie It is a spray that is designed to help sooth down below after labour.

@mindutopia Yes I read about making up some "padsicles" Will definitely do that at home as seemed like a great idea, but was thinking if the spray works well, then it might be a bit more convenient for hospital.

@Vanannabananna That is good to hear that your friends have used it and liked it. I didn't want to waste £20 on something that didn't work.

Longleggedlovely Wed 14-Feb-18 10:31:36

I’ve made my own (though now having an ELCS so won’t use it) as it’s just distilled witch hazel, tea tree oil and lavender I think. I had the oils so just bought a travel bottle with a spray lid and the witch hazel from the pharmacist.

CL1982 Wed 14-Feb-18 12:51:50

A friend who is a midwife said it's pretty pricey when water and some soothing tea tree oil works as well but as I'm a rookie I'm not 100%.

I think if you want to get it get it smile

Brownbear84 Wed 14-Feb-18 13:08:24

I'm going to invest in this xx

Mummabearof3 Sat 17-Feb-18 09:12:17

I just bought some foo mist from holistic kitchen it smells so nice and can be used before or after birth also so will get my monies worth. She's on Facebook and has a website also.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: