Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding 1 day after period (TMI Post)

(5 Posts)
LJFM2B Wed 14-Feb-18 08:44:22

Hi All,

Bit of back ground for you, i have off the pill since Jan 17, i had 1 miscarriage at 9 weeks in July 17, and a missed miscarriage in november (at 8 weeks), i had an internal scan and blood tests and have been told i have PCOS but never had "weird periods before" just a little longer cycles.

Perhaps dont read on if your not good with TMI...

This time i had a 39 day cycle, i was on for 7 days solid then it slowed up on day 8 to no blood when wiping and a tiny bit of blood on the towel and then by the evening it was nothing ... then i had a full day with no blood and then yesterday i had blood again and it was red it colour (suggesting its not old blood) and i blood when i wipe ... im still the same this morning!

Can anybody shine some light on this situation? ... We so desperately want to be parents and i feel like theirs so many obstacles in our way!

ClareB83 Wed 14-Feb-18 08:57:33

This doesn't sound that unusual to me. I don't have PCOS but I've had many periods that seem to finish only to have bit more bleeding a day later.

LJFM2B Wed 14-Feb-18 09:42:48

@ClareB83 Thanks for responding, i know what you mean and i think if i hadnt had any miscarriages or been diagnosed with PCOS i wouldnt be worrying as much but honestly this has never happened to me and i was on for a solid 7 days which is long for me anyway and then to stop and have "fresh" blood a full day after it stops seems a little weird.

I have asked the Doctor who iv seen after my Miscarriages to call me tomorrow - best to see what she says i think.

LJFM2B Mon 19-Feb-18 13:54:06

Just incase anybody see's this - i was having (am having) my 3rd miscarriage this wasnt a "odd" period. My advise to anybody is to listen to your body and dont ignore anything unusual.

Unbelievably sad

xLeanne128 Mon 19-Feb-18 13:59:58

So sorry OP. Take care of yourself xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now