Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Feel rubbish and only a few weeks in

(5 Posts)
SpongeCake23 Tue 13-Feb-18 20:09:11

I feel rubbish - I supppse I'd be about 4 weeks or 4 and a half. Nothing confirmed yet.

My nose is completely blocked constantly.
I'm getting a racing heart and palpitations.
I can't sleep, I'm bloated. I feel nauseous every morning and some of the day.
Hot and cold flashes, a bit like running a fever. Some cramping like AF is going to come.
IBS playing up.
Bad anxiety all day long.

Is anyone else like this?

somersetsoul Tue 13-Feb-18 21:04:57

Yep. 4w 5 days here with no 3. My hormones are so bad already it's scary. Dp can't do anything right.

I feel sick in waves. My stomach is really bloated and i can't sleep. Are you getting really vivid dreams when you do?

SpongeCake23 Tue 13-Feb-18 21:10:41

@somersetsoul this is my first so I've no idea what's normal.

Yes I'm having vivid dreams.

somersetsoul Tue 13-Feb-18 22:07:58

It's all normal! It does get better though and it's harder when no one else knows. Congratulations 😊 I find it reassuring when I feel sick, it somehow makes it easier to handle.

Scoobysue10 Wed 14-Feb-18 06:28:48

Hi ladies.
I am 11wks +5 with number 3 and I found out about 6 wks ago.
Although sickness hadn't kicked in then.
I did have the vivid dreams and bad anxiety and panic. It does get better. I suffer on and off with anxiety anyway but mine has completely gone. I do feel quite calm considering I am not in the best of situations but i'm very glad it's gone.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: