Talk

Advanced search

Baby movements after csection

(6 Posts)
DuckNoodles Tue 13-Feb-18 14:20:39

Hi all smile 16weeks with baby3 atm but not felt any movements yet.. I had a section with my last baby so I wondered if the numbness that your left with is what is affecting me feeling movements yet? I felt my first baby’s kicks around 18weeks I think, and the second baby about 14weeks.. so assumed I’d of felt something by now but not yet! Anyone relate?

MotherOfBeagles Tue 13-Feb-18 14:36:58

Could you have an anterior placenta? I did and didn't feel first movements until around 20weeks.

Rainbowbright17 Tue 13-Feb-18 14:40:37

Hiya, I'm 17+4 weeks pregnant with my second. I had a csection with my first & I started feeling movement last week but it's a very slight flickering & few & far between. I'm sure you will start to feel something soon. They do like to hide usually until after 20 weeks so I'm hoping it'll start getting stronger & more frequent by then. Maybe we have very sleepy babies! smile

DuckNoodles Tue 13-Feb-18 16:31:50

No posterior placenta this time- and yes probably will feel something soon! Maybe just been too small to notice quite yet- especially when busy with other kids! Thanks for your replies smile

unicorncow Tue 13-Feb-18 18:36:58

Can o ask how long ago your last c-section was? Mine was almost 4 years ago and I've regained almost all feeling now

DuckNoodles Tue 13-Feb-18 20:21:58

unicorn blush yes not very long ago.. conceived when DD was only 9mo.. so still quite numb! But have regained a lot more feeling than when I had the op!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: