Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Baby movements after csection

(6 Posts)
DuckNoodles Tue 13-Feb-18 14:20:39

Hi all smile 16weeks with baby3 atm but not felt any movements yet.. I had a section with my last baby so I wondered if the numbness that your left with is what is affecting me feeling movements yet? I felt my first baby’s kicks around 18weeks I think, and the second baby about 14weeks.. so assumed I’d of felt something by now but not yet! Anyone relate?

MotherOfBeagles Tue 13-Feb-18 14:36:58

Could you have an anterior placenta? I did and didn't feel first movements until around 20weeks.

Rainbowbright17 Tue 13-Feb-18 14:40:37

Hiya, I'm 17+4 weeks pregnant with my second. I had a csection with my first & I started feeling movement last week but it's a very slight flickering & few & far between. I'm sure you will start to feel something soon. They do like to hide usually until after 20 weeks so I'm hoping it'll start getting stronger & more frequent by then. Maybe we have very sleepy babies! smile

DuckNoodles Tue 13-Feb-18 16:31:50

No posterior placenta this time- and yes probably will feel something soon! Maybe just been too small to notice quite yet- especially when busy with other kids! Thanks for your replies smile

unicorncow Tue 13-Feb-18 18:36:58

Can o ask how long ago your last c-section was? Mine was almost 4 years ago and I've regained almost all feeling now

DuckNoodles Tue 13-Feb-18 20:21:58

unicorn blush yes not very long ago.. conceived when DD was only 9mo.. so still quite numb! But have regained a lot more feeling than when I had the op!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: