Talk

Advanced search

No Symptoms

(18 Posts)
TheSarahChronicles Tue 13-Feb-18 08:57:37

Hi everyone!

I'm currently 5 weeks and 6 days into my first trimester (according to my calculator) but aside from a few cramps last week and slightly tender breasts I have had zero symptoms! I'm starting to think I made up the three positive tests or that since then my baby bumpy has disappeared!

Has anyone else not experienced any symptoms till later in their pregnancy?

I read it's a bad sign to not have morning sickness yet?! I never thought I would want to be severely sick 😂

Thank you xxx

MaverickSnoopy Tue 13-Feb-18 10:09:06

In my first pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms at all. Not one. Apart from when I was about 10 weeks and suddenly felt horrifically sick for 30 minutes and then I was fine.

My other pregnancies have been different but all pregnancies are. Try not to worry.

BifsWif Tue 13-Feb-18 10:11:17

I didn’t have a single symptom in my first pregnancy, just positive tests and a bump later on.

Enjoy it! My second pregnancy more than made up for it envy - not envy.

getoffMNandgotobed Tue 13-Feb-18 10:12:52

I didn't have a single symptom until sore boobs at 7 weeks. I'd even had a period so no idea I was pregnant!

Gem173 Tue 13-Feb-18 10:16:25

Haven’t had many symptoms nearly none at all, going in for my 12 week scan in 15 mins! Will let you know. Praying it’s good news xx

TheSarahChronicles Tue 13-Feb-18 10:35:38

Aww this is all very reassuring ladies! @Gem173 enjoy your scan! Please keep us updated on how it goes! Positive thoughts being sent your way 💕💕💕

NewMummy579 Tue 13-Feb-18 10:38:46

Not one symptom other than cramps like you. I kept doing tests after my positive and paid for a private early scan just I was convinced nothing was in there! All was fine, never got any sickness (other than later on when I'd feel a bit iffy when I got hungry) and had a perfectly normal pregnancy and healthy baby! Congrats x

Foggymist Tue 13-Feb-18 10:43:18

It's incredibly early to have symptoms, enjoy it while it lasts.

dkb15164 Tue 13-Feb-18 14:26:53

I had no symptoms to the point that I didn't figure out I was pregnant till 13 weeks (irregular periods). Currently 31 weeks and threw up for the first time in pregnancy Monday night at 1am. Felt awkward in antenatal classes because everybody had a million health problems and I was relatively fit and healthy, definitely lost the "my pregnancy is worse than yours" competition.

Whippetmamma Tue 13-Feb-18 14:31:54

Was horrendously sick from before period was even due last pregnancy, 9 weeks in so far and no symptoms other than a lack of period. So thankful as I don’t think I would cope very well with bad sickness and chasing my 9mo ds about! It does mean Im finding this pregnancy doesn’t quite feel real for me yet though!

Loonyluna16 Tue 13-Feb-18 14:33:49

I'm 10 weeks this week and I didn't have any symptoms till I was 6w5days the only reason I was so exact as it was the morning of my early scan and I was sick as a pig. Since then I've not been sick just the occasional wave of nausea and some sore boobs. As far as I'm concerned the nausea can stay away. You'll be fine flowers

Backenette Tue 13-Feb-18 14:34:21

Enjoy it. I started vomiting at three weeks last time and stopped at birth. This time round it’s even worse. Just enjoy feeling OK, it could be much worse.

‘Normal’ NVP tends to kick in around six weeks. It’s early days yet and perfectly normal to feel nothing.

Gem173 Tue 13-Feb-18 16:13:19

Baby is all fine and have been backdated by a day smile so 11+ 6 but he/she was wiggling around waving at me! Don’t worry had zero symptoms! And was very worried but you won’t even realise how much worry you had until you see them. I’m fine now, has been a long anxious wait but all I can say is don’t worry it’s totally normal just distract yourself even eat a few calories (I’ve had a few dominoes/McDonald’s, during the 12 weeks) and everything has come out great! Just carry on as if you aren’t pregnant that’s all I can say really smile xx

SPNs Tue 13-Feb-18 16:28:45

Congratulations gem173!!! It must be such a huge relief to know all is well!!!

I had my first scan at 7weeks+2 due to two previous miscarriages and all was well! Baby was in good position with strong heartbeat etc - I was soooooo relieved.

I’m just desperate to get to 12 weeks scan now though as I seem to have lost sickness symptom and boobs are less painful so now worried that something bad has happened- might book private scan for next week as need some reassurance xxxx

Heatherbaby Tue 13-Feb-18 16:42:11

As soon as I hit the 6 week mark last pregnancy morning sickness hit and never really went away! Other symptoms appear as pregnancy or progresses or you may be fortunate and not have any

No need to worry at all. Just stay healthy and positive and your dating scan will soon come along for that extra reassurance smile

surreygirl1987 Tue 13-Feb-18 21:44:10

I'm 6+2 and no sickness yet! Slight nausea if get hungry occasionally but think I usually have that to some extent anyway! I just have occasional cramps... and painful breasts... and tiredness. Suppose We're lucky but I want this to feel real and more importantly to BE real so I get how you are feeling! Got an early scan next week which will hopefully be okay and reassuring...

Katjolo Tue 13-Feb-18 23:19:30

OP I feel the same. Some symptoms but not as much as others I read s out on here. I'm 9w at the moment and have had some nausea, lower back ache, some tenderness and extremely tired. Although mainly experiencing the tiredness. I have my first scan booked in for two weeks time. Although I'm excited, like you, I do sometimes wonder if I've imagined the positive lines etc...

Katjolo Tue 13-Feb-18 23:19:58

Congrats @Gem. Exciting!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: