Talk

Advanced search

Crying crying crying

(13 Posts)
Twitchett22 Mon 12-Feb-18 13:13:44

37wks and I've just cried every day for 4 days. Sink not clean? Cry for an hour. Fire won't light? Cry for an hour. Look at the pile of washing? Cry for an hour.
Anyone else? Its exhausting and means I've just got no motivation to do anything

pastabest Mon 12-Feb-18 13:15:45

Hope you have everything sorted for the baby coming OP... this is exactly what happened to me a few days before DC1 arrived grin

Hormone surge?

ClareB83 Mon 12-Feb-18 13:30:55

I cried three times yesterday for literally no reason, not even a dodgy half baked/pregnancy reason. I just felt blue.

Hormones are rough.

I had this one day around 8 weeks and this time I'm 24 weeks. Plus all the many times in between when there was some vague sort of reason.

Pittcuecothecookbook Mon 12-Feb-18 14:25:40

cried three times yesterday, it's exhausting

sirlee66 Mon 12-Feb-18 14:33:37

31 weeks. Cried for half an hour because my dog looked like she didn't love me as much as normal... I could tell by her eyes.

Hormones are rough. You're doing great flowers

HarryHarry Mon 12-Feb-18 16:10:11

32 weeks and cried for 5 hours non-stop yesterday and the weekend before. I think it's normal?

Twitchett22 Mon 12-Feb-18 17:01:12

Glad I'm not the only one! I haven't been over emotional at all throughout the pregnancy but this last week I've been terrible. Crying when DP goes to work like I don't want to be away from him (usually im well happy for the peace and quiet and time on my own) so i think it's defo hormones. If it's a sign that labour's on its way I'll be well happy! Don't want to put up with another potential 5weeks of this lol

emily199027 Mon 12-Feb-18 19:17:42

I've been very hormonal and emotional too...28 weeks tomorrow.
Be prepared to cry and cry after baby's born too!! I was so shocked by how much I cried in the week after. It started because I forgot the chips were in the oven 😂 then that was it for the next few days...cry cry cry.
Didn't help I was being bombarded by texts from a 'friend' wanting to come round to meet my son. Literally loads of texts a day then when she didn't get an invite, she kept saying she'd just pop round after work as the presents were in the car! Nightmare. This time round we're not having visitors for the first 2 weeks apart from our parents!!

lovelystar Tue 13-Feb-18 00:37:20

Completely normal I'm afraid and probably just hormones! I'm a week away from my due date and its mostly stopped but I would cry for hours over the stupidest of things often getting hysterical to the point i can't breath. I feel sorry for my boyfriend as we haven't been together that long so pretty sure he thinks he's I'm a relationship with a psycho sad

grace7 Tue 13-Feb-18 14:30:32

I'm 27 weeks tomorrow and cry about everything, literally. Boyfriend went to work without taking his card to get himself some lunch because he wanted me to get myself something, I burst into tears the moment he walked out of the door. I wanted to have a slice of bread, went to the packet only to find the two crust ends and started crying, LOL! Completely normal, luckily I can laugh about these times now. grin

mollifly Tue 13-Feb-18 14:49:03

I'm the other way around! I just laugh hysterically at things that aren't even funny. I mean proper rolling around belly laughing for 20 minutes. I want to stop as it hurts but I just can't!!!

ClareB83 Tue 13-Feb-18 15:33:05

Oh I do that too. Literally spat laughing so hard at a one liner in Parks and Rec the other day (the bit where only one Pawnee resident got stung by a swarm of bees).

Pittcuecothecookbook Tue 13-Feb-18 16:12:43

My husband went to look at a childminders yesterday and I got teary when he was telling me about it. So weird.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now