Talk

Advanced search

labour

(6 Posts)
morgan67 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:51:59

hi just wondering i have upset tummy and being sick and dizzy can thhis be the start of labour

user1493721527 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:54:38

I've had that a couple of times, I'm 39 weeks tomorrow and nothing has come of it, had it 3 times over the last week, they say it's meant to be a sign but I'm still very much pregnant! X

morgan67 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:57:30

i only 37 weeks and two day sick for the last two hour need pee and the number 2 and really sorry tummy pains

Ava1985 Mon 12-Feb-18 09:35:23

Hello

I've had this too with the odd evening of intense nausea which has sometimes resulted in vomiting like the first trimester! Seems to coincide with heartburn during the evening's. Also from around 37 weeks I've had the odd bout of upset tummy too (even on iron tabs!) but it has yet to result in anything - I'm due in 3 days!

Hang in there, I've felt since I hit 37 weeks the time has flown and actually can't believe I'm due in a matter of days!

I would say though to give your midwide a call regarding the dizzy spells just to get some professional advise, especially if your feeling not well in yourself with the nausea etc.

Good luck! X

mindutopia Mon 12-Feb-18 09:58:40

It's possible. Though I had a dodgy tummy a few weeks ago for about 48 hours, period cramps, and nausea (the period cramps and nausea on and off are pretty normal for me most days at this point though). That was at 38 weeks. I'm now 40 weeks and still pregnant though. I can be a sign your body is getting ready and isn't uncommon in early labour, but doesn't always mean it progresses right away to active labour. But unless you think it's a tummy bug, I would see it as definitely a sign your body is getting ready.

awankstainonhumanity Mon 12-Feb-18 19:30:19

Yeah, I had a mass evacuation just before mine kicked off. Not pleasant!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now