Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Not sure if I’m pregnant or not?? Help!

(11 Posts)
Kelcza Sun 11-Feb-18 16:24:51

So I have taken Tesco tests (about 9) and they all came back postitive, but then I take a clear blue and it’s not pregnant. I also took a Sainsbury’s one and it’s not pregnant, but I did take it at 4pm. But I’m still unsure.

Ihatemarmite123 Sun 11-Feb-18 16:31:44

Clear blue aren't very good if you are early on. If you've got a positive then you are pregnant. Congratulations

Kelcza Sun 11-Feb-18 16:51:06

Not sure as the sainsburys one said negative as well?

FoxtrotSkarloey Sun 11-Feb-18 16:52:15

I've never had a problem with Clear Blue when I've followed the instructions. Where about in your cycle are you and did you use the first wee of the day/ what time did you test?

FoxtrotSkarloey Sun 11-Feb-18 16:52:47

Sorry, just saw you said 4pm

delilahbucket Sun 11-Feb-18 16:53:26

You have nine positive tests. I think you can be fairly certain you are pregnant. Taking a test without using your first wee of the day is likely to be negative if you are very early on in pregnancy. Clear Blue are not very sensitive.

Kelcza Sun 11-Feb-18 17:06:40

Yeah, i did the sainsurys one today at 4pm but the clear blue one i did it at 5am when i woke up. And the tesco one i did mainly in the morning.

FoxtrotSkarloey Sun 11-Feb-18 17:10:09

How long since the first day of your last period?

Kelcza Sun 11-Feb-18 17:11:48

I’ve missed it 2 months (definitely one though, not sure). I normally got my period around the 19/20th.

FoxtrotSkarloey Sun 11-Feb-18 18:21:34

I'm sorry OP, I'm not sure what to suggest as, to the best of my knowledge, you should be well into the window to get accurate results regardless of what test you are using, if you are following the instructions accurately.

Perhaps post in conception? There may be more people there who can help?

cantsleepclownwilleatme Mon 12-Feb-18 04:17:07

There's this place you can go called a doctor, they can confirm a pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: