Talk

Advanced search

The lines on the stick have confused me

(3 Posts)
Zarab91 Sun 11-Feb-18 03:55:54

Hi all. Hope you are well. I am new to this site, though I've come across many helpful threads on the pass so thought I may be able to get your help now.

I am on holiday and don't want to be on my period during the trip. I have the Meds to delay it, though we have been ttc so thought taking a test would be a good safety check before I start the course of norethisterone.

I took the test last night and found two lines - one a fair bit lighter than the second, but not a struggle to see. I dismissed and took it as a negative test. I'm in two minds now as the next morning I saw the same test and it had two clearer lines. I don't have a second test with me out here so not sure whether to start taking the norethisterone or to just wait it out (my monthly is due today). Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

KitKatCHA Sun 11-Feb-18 04:03:10

Sound like a positive test result to me! Even if the line is very light it still means pregnant. Congratulations!

NameChangeCuddleBums Sun 11-Feb-18 04:04:59

Congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now