Talk

Advanced search

6 month old. Pregnant again. Argh!

(9 Posts)
Ceebs85 Sat 10-Feb-18 20:42:14

Just what it says.

I have a 6mo old and am pretty sure I'm pregnant again. I'm not even back at work yet.

I'm not late, yet. But I'm exhausted like last time and just have a feeling.

Baby will therefore be around 15months when DC2 arrives. Tell me I'll survive.

My poor body, my poor pelvic floor. My lower back is still shot. Have my stitches even healed? confused

Countingsheeeep Sat 10-Feb-18 20:43:34

7 weeks away from ds due date...will have a 14 month age gap between him and DD. Your not alone smile

chaplin1409 Sat 10-Feb-18 20:43:55

I have 16 months between my eldest 2 and it was fine. Busy but we made it and we actually went on to have 2 more

ProseccoPoppy Sat 10-Feb-18 20:47:28

One of my friends has exactly that gap between her two. The second pregnancy was fine, though she did choose to go back to work part time rather than full time which she thought helped. The first year with two was rough but survivable and it’s now lovely - they’re lovely little friends and play together and everything.

Prusik Sat 10-Feb-18 20:48:54

I've just had ds2 - he's nearly 4 weeks and ds1 is 13 months old. Weirdly my pelvic floor is better than before I had ds2 and equally the niggles I had from having ds1 seem to be better. My body is so much better than it was before the pregnancy. Can't explain why.

I had a lovely day playing with ds1 while ds2 was attached to my boob all afternoon.

I'm staying organised and it doesn't really seem too bad after all

Panicmode1 Sat 10-Feb-18 20:50:17

I was pregnant when I went back to work after 6 months off for DC1. 15 month gap between them hard work, but doable because you are still in baby mode. They adore each other and although the first few months with two are a blur, it worked well. I went on to have two more, so it can't have been that bad! Congratulations!

BrutusMcDogface Sat 10-Feb-18 20:55:33

Don't panic til you've tested!

wisewomanmummy Sat 10-Feb-18 20:56:04

There's a gap of exactly 11months and 2 weeks between my dd and ds. It was extremely hard work for a couple of years but they were great company for each other.
It was before disposable nappies! 😊

Parney Sun 11-Feb-18 02:16:43

Due DD in 6 weeks and DS is almost 14 months so we’ll have a 15 month age gap here! Do a test OP!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now