Talk

Advanced search

2 positive tests 3 negative tests

(3 Posts)
Lauu Sat 10-Feb-18 18:31:35

Hi, I need some advise or someone to ease my mind as I am confused and don't know what to do or think..

Basically I'm not due my period till the 17th of this month and Monday just gone I started spotting this only lasted the day and was very light and could only tell by going to the loo and wiping.. I decided to do a test clear blue digital it come back 1-2 weeks pregnant! I couldn't believe it so I waited few hours and done another but my wee was diluted and it come back negative so I out it down that.. next day I don't another come back positive 1-2 weeks again so I thought I must be pregnant then that's 2 positives out of 3 tests!

I rang doctors made appointment for the next day which was wednesday .. the nurse took wee sample and sent it off said to ring back Friday.. Rang back Friday the test come back negative!!!

I don't know what to do or what to believe.. am I just too early and my hcg levels are all over?? Or am I just not pregnant.

Could someone tell me if they have had similar experiences pleasee it's so frustrating .. thankyou xx

Didntcomeheretofuckspiders Sun 11-Feb-18 10:23:34

Could be too early, could be a chemical pregnancy. It’s impossible to say really. You’ll probably just have to wait.

Lauu Sun 11-Feb-18 11:16:59

Thankyou for replying, yeah it's so frustrating not knowing but I'll try and be paicent, I've been having dull period type pains, backache and feeling extremely dizzy not sure if they are any signs or what xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: