Talk

Advanced search

Help please

(9 Posts)
Mummy2914 Sat 10-Feb-18 08:47:09

Well basically I've noticed this morning as I was just about to jump in the bath that my nipples have turned a pink white on the tip. Does anybody have any ideas why this could be? I'm kind of worried

mindutopia Sat 10-Feb-18 10:11:10

Mine look like that most of the time, I think. It's probably just your body getting ready for lactation. I've been expressing since 37 weeks (now 39 weeks) but leaking from 20 weeks. I find that the nipples (where the holes are for milk to come out) are often white as it's just sort of the edge of your skin. Sometimes they can be a bit dry almost like dry flaky skin. I assume it's just the skin changes that go along with pregnancy. Doesn't sound like anything unusual or alarming to me though. How far along are you?

Mummy2914 Sat 10-Feb-18 10:50:05

As far as I'm aware I'm not even pregnant. But have been having unprotected sex with my partner since we got together last month but I've done tests but they've all been negative so quiet confused as doctor done bloods too

Celebelly Sat 10-Feb-18 10:58:30

I'm a bit confused. Do you want to be pregnant?

QueenAravisOfArchenland Sat 10-Feb-18 12:19:55

The nipple thing probably doesn't mean anything. Are you trying to get pregnant? It seems a bit early in the relationship for that?

Mummy2914 Sat 10-Feb-18 12:50:35

Nope not trying like you say it's too early for that

QueenAravisOfArchenland Sat 10-Feb-18 13:28:24

Unprotected sex should probably stop then, no? And condoms at this stage anyway until you've both been tested.

If your nipples don't hurt then the colour is really nothing to worry about.

BrutusMcDogface Sat 10-Feb-18 13:32:48

You're not trying, but you're having unprotected sex? confused

WinkyisbackontheButterBeer Sat 10-Feb-18 13:42:10

You’ve posted this in pregnancy. Also, why would you have unprotected sex if not ttc.
Surely, that’s just fucking stupid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now