Talk

Advanced search

Postpartum bleeding

(4 Posts)
Lauren0978 Fri 09-Feb-18 15:02:29

Hi,
Not sure how to do this im new!
I had my baby 12 weeks ago, bleeding stopped around 6 weeks... Im BF/pumping and had what i presumed was my period at 10 weeks. I went to the gym for the third time a few days ago, and the next day i began bleeding again... . Am i just doing too much? Or could it be something more?
Im 12 weeks postpartum now i presumed everything would be back to normal 🤔🤔🤔... Any advice appreciated

student26 Fri 09-Feb-18 15:04:46

You might just be overdoing it a bit. I bled for absolutely ages after my baby, more so after I'd been active. Maybe speak to the health visitor or call the midwife centre you attended if you are a bit concerned. Congratulations!

Blondemother Fri 09-Feb-18 15:14:52

I bled for 7 weeks solid, then on and off till 10ish - I think your bleeding sounds normal but I would speak to a midwife/HV just for peace of mind.

awankstainonhumanity Fri 09-Feb-18 16:21:58

Could be another period or you could have been pushing yourself too much. The pumping might be doing odd things to your hormones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: