Talk

Advanced search

How do you no if baby is in pelvis

(5 Posts)
Relaxing2 Thu 08-Feb-18 10:25:49

Or dropped

MrsLoz Thu 08-Feb-18 10:37:19

My baby has been 3/5 engaged since 31 weeks, I guessed it might have been because I have the whole cowboy walk going on. Plus it sometimes feels like baby might just drop out if I walk for too long! Haha 😂

Relaxing2 Thu 08-Feb-18 10:39:26

I've got a woddle when i walk and sometimes walking yo much I have sharp stabbing pains in my cervix

mindutopia Thu 08-Feb-18 11:32:20

You'll know it when it happens. It feels like baby is sitting really hard down on your cervix or rectum. It's a really obvious feeling. They can bob in and out and it isn't so much painful as it is just feeling like baby is about to fall out. My first never engaged at all before labour as far as I know (never was at any midwife appts and I never felt it). My 2nd engaged at 34 weeks. It's a really obvious feeling once you feel it.

Shaunieh95 Fri 09-Feb-18 15:07:51

My baby's head was been into my pelvis since 27 weeks, Midwife seemed pretty surprised when I told her I was experience high amounts of pressure in my bottom so checked his positioning and confirmed he was in fact head down into my pelvis.

The last few days I've been having a panic attack that my bump has 'shrunk'. Turns out baby has dropped and engaged now at 32 weeks.

Feels like a ball between the legs especially when climbing stairs and a lot of pressure, they say you'll know when baby drops... they're not wrong lol

Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now