Talk

Advanced search

Is this normal at 31 weeks?!

(6 Posts)
Shaunieh95 Wed 07-Feb-18 22:05:39

Hi all,

I'm a little concerned as I seemed to have completely dropped already. I am only 31 weeks and not sure this should have happened yet, my bump also seems to look so much smaller 😩.

I've added two photos the first was exactly a month ago and the second today, he seems so much smaller

Is this normal?

Thanks smile xxx

annlee3817 Wed 07-Feb-18 22:12:20

My bump dropped visibly at 32 weeks and I went to 40+5, it can mean something and nothing really. The baby could have had a massive shift and be sitting more inwards, is movement still ok?

Shaunieh95 Wed 07-Feb-18 22:14:54

@annlee3817 thanks for your reply! He's had his head in my pelvis since around 27 weeks although I feel like the past few days he's all of a sudden dropped dramatically and I'm worried it might be a little early, if I'm honest I've been extremely busy today and not really taken much note to his movements as much (bad mummy 😩). I've just got into bed and am going to see how he is over the next couple of hours.

Bobbiepin Wed 07-Feb-18 22:20:45

DD dropped super early too and then popped back up again. She was engaged for ages and it felt like I had a bowling ball in my pelvis. I wouldn't worry about it but if its bothering you mention it to your midwife at your next appointment.

bettydraper31 Thu 08-Feb-18 11:33:58

I’m 29 weeks and noticed this also! Had a growth scan yesterday where they confirmed the head is now down, but also will still move around a lot between now and when the time comes. They weren’t bothered. Good luck OP, by the way you look amazing!

Shaunieh95 Thu 08-Feb-18 11:45:52

Thank you @Bobbiepin I'm at the Midwife Tuesday so will ask what she thinks smile.

And thank you @bettydraper31 ! It's a far cry from my original figure lol but wouldn't change him for the world 😍☺️. I've got a growth scan also in a few weeks due to a low Papp A . Fingers and toes crossed he's grown well since his last one or they'll be whipping him out regardless 😔.

Their little monkeys, nothing but worry for the rest of our lives lol

Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now