Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

12 week wait driving anyone else to think they’re crazy?

(6 Posts)
CJ1990 Wed 07-Feb-18 16:19:20

Hi ladies,
Just after some reassurance / opinions..I’m currently just over 9 weeks and am dreading waiting for my first scan! Convinced our little one has stopped growing..which makes me feel silly!
I had a scan at 7 weeks due to a bleed and there was a heartbeat smile and that made me feel better for a while. But I bled pink blood again today and yesterday and now back to square one with the worrying! Is anyone else the same? The EPU wouldn’t scan me unless the bleeding gets worse as they saw a heart beat 2 weeks ago and they didn’t seem to concerned..but along with this I have zero symptoms throughout. Should feel lucky but it’s adding to my anxiety!

Just wondering how others feel, and any opinions smile thank you!

Tattybogle89 Wed 07-Feb-18 21:02:05

Hi I had bleeding , spotting, pink/orange/white/yellow you name it discharge all before my 12 week scan and it turned out it had been a little bruise in my womb . Pregnancy was perfect after that.
The wait is scary. Try not to google and worry though. I’m sure it will all be fine

FallenAngel89 Wed 07-Feb-18 21:07:16

I'm nearly 11 weeks but my scan isn't till 13 weeks confused It's taking so long and it's worrying when everything seems to be aches and pain. Apparently they changed the first 12 weeks scan from 11 up to 14 weeks which I think is ridiculous!

kelsospink Thu 08-Feb-18 16:54:16

I'm 11 weeks today and will have my scan when I'm 12+6.....the wait is killing me! I also had a light bleed today so am super nervous.. The EPU said that unless it's really heavy and I'm cramping, I'll need to wait until my scan on 21st. So I'm trying not to google anything and remain calm!! confused x

CJ1990 Thu 08-Feb-18 18:35:01

Thanks ladies. So hard isn’t it!! Got my fingers crossed for everyone x

MybabygirlD Thu 08-Feb-18 18:36:31

Would paying for a private scan set your mind at rest?
Mine was less than £100 and totally worth it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: