Talk

Advanced search

Watery discharge?

(9 Posts)
CP96 Wed 07-Feb-18 15:19:00

I'm 14 weeks now and the last week been having some watery discharge not everyday but some days. Does anyone else experience this?

charlottexox Wed 07-Feb-18 15:39:48

Yes I get that too and I am 5W. As long as there is no foul smell, itching or burning. X

BigBaboonBum Wed 07-Feb-18 16:10:48

Indeed! An extra hassle but harmless

CP96 Wed 07-Feb-18 16:23:14

That's lovely. Mines seems to be like clear watery sometimes. I'm 14 weeks now and had miscarriage last year so I'm searching everything! 😔

BigBaboonBum Wed 07-Feb-18 16:55:40

You’re 14 weeks so very safe now. Try to enjoy your pregnancy! Easier said than done I know, but... you’re having a baby!!! smile flowers

ironic Wed 07-Feb-18 21:01:19

I had this and it turned out to be an infection (with no smell, itching or burning) so worth getting checked out if there is a lot of it

CP96 Thu 08-Feb-18 09:27:41

Ok I will get it checked out. I know I'm 14 weeks and safe but I worry so much with the slightest of things haha

fidgetsmumx Thu 08-Feb-18 12:02:20

Completely normal as during pregnancy your cervix is softer and the increased CM is to help keep everything clean and protect from infections.

Nothing to worry about so long as it isn’t foul smelling, itchy or thick and white - those symptoms could indicate a yeast infection.

Juststrugglingabit Thu 08-Feb-18 12:45:22

I've had loads of this to the extent that I now get wet patches on my knickers blush I get seen in antenatal clinic every two weeks for scans and have had swabs for infection after mentioned that this was worrying me, which were clear.

I'm not sure if you are worried it could be your waters... My fluid levels have always been normal so far, even with the watery discharge. I think it's pretty normal, but do get checked for infections if you are remotely worried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now