Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy tests

(5 Posts)
Gabbi2205 Wed 07-Feb-18 09:17:15

Okay so I’m new to this site and didn’t really know where to turn! I’m about a week late for my period and have felt rather unwell... so I decided to do a pregnancy test this morning and there was a very faint line (really really faint) but it was there, it was within the time frame for the results to come back (2 minutes)... it was a clear blue one! Could this mean I’m pregnant? When should I do another one?
Thanks

CL1982 Wed 07-Feb-18 10:13:37

OP can you do a FRER on a 4 hour hold or with FMU (first morning urine) tomorrow morning? Then post the photo here? We can all have a look then. Always go for red line tests.... smile I hope it's a positive for you!!

mindutopia Wed 07-Feb-18 10:37:02

I would take an early brand test, either first response or one of the one brand tests (Super drug, Boots, etc.). First response are better. You could try later today if you don't drink too much water or first thing tomorrow. The clearblue tests tend to give more false positives, but most other early tests are pretty good. Do you have a photo of it?

Gabbi2205 Wed 07-Feb-18 10:38:53

Sorry if I sound stupid but that first sentence makes no sense to me! I don’t really know all the terms etc, I’m buying some more today and possibly doing one later and obviously one in the morning

Gabbi2205 Wed 07-Feb-18 10:40:15

I don’t know how to add a picture! Otherwise I would, will pick up some more tests today so thank you for suggesting what ones to buy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now