Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Babies due in Feb!

(349 Posts)
AnxietyForever Mon 22-Jan-18 20:11:12

How you all feeling? 37+2 today. Feeling like he could arrive at anytime.

laelti Mon 22-Jan-18 20:45:19

38+2 today!

I think my hips are giving up. Baby has seemingly decided my right hand ribcage is a great place for his feet though.

BluePheasant Mon 22-Jan-18 20:52:23

36+2

So tired in the evenings and my back and ribs hurt. Can’t get comfortable to sleep either. So glad to be on the final few weeks!

Kpo58 Mon 22-Jan-18 21:00:24

36+4

Baby is making lots of movement. I keep seeing my belly move and keep getting fanny daggers when walking this evening.

In the plus side, he now has been inside me longer than DD was, so that's something right?

I have an appointment tomorrow, so hopefully will be finding out if they are planning on inducing/c-sectioning me early or not.

AnxietyForever Mon 22-Jan-18 21:35:24

Evenings are definitely much tougher walking wise, I feel aches and pains in my upper legs and a strange sensation in my vagina area at times.
Not long to go!!

arlenetango Mon 22-Jan-18 21:37:06

38 + 3

Fed up already of the "any sign" texts or phone calls! Not feeling like he is coming any time soon either! Wide awake all night & knackered all day!

spugzbunny Mon 22-Jan-18 21:39:46

35+5! I'm an enormous whale! Can't physically get off the sofa or out of bed! Baby lives in my pelvis now which makes walking super painful!

I just can't wait to meet her though and the thought makes me big preggo hormonal emotional!

cherryontopp Mon 22-Jan-18 21:49:44

37+3 and sick as a pig. Can't sleep sad

Need this baby out

AnxietyForever Mon 22-Jan-18 22:27:25

I can also relate to the sleep thing, not sleeping much on a night and then soo tired during the day..

BluePheasant Mon 22-Jan-18 22:33:13

I’ve found it so much harder this time round. DC1 was a breeze in comparison!

Grimmfebruary Mon 22-Jan-18 22:46:30

37+1! Feel like a tank, bad cramps on and off and no energy.

CoffeeAndCupcakes85 Mon 22-Jan-18 22:52:27

35+5 and so uncomfortable. My bump is very painful, I have terrible insomnia and the anxiety is kicking in. I just want her to arrive safely soon!

SomehowSomewhere1 Mon 22-Jan-18 22:54:08

35+5 and the glow has gone . . . huge, measuring 40wks. Hoping consultant next week says we’ll go for 39wks!! Driving tonight was really uncomfortable, think I may need to take up knitting instead 🙄

sunshineonmyshoulder Tue 23-Jan-18 07:32:31

37+4

Bottom half of my body is basically just sore at all times, hot flushes are taken over. Booked in for section at 39 weeks and phone call yesterday from the hospital to confirm admission time. Meeting with consultant and midwife on Friday to go over everything. Can’t wait to meet our wee girl!

Rainshowers Tue 23-Jan-18 09:12:48

38+3 here. Very ready to meet little one, I feel huge, uncomfortable and grumpy! DD1 was 6 days late though so I'm expecting to be grumpier for a bit longer yet.

Slightly worried about giving birth to a giant baby if she stays put much longer confused

laelti Tue 23-Jan-18 11:43:24

I feel like I shouldn't moan too much because I've generally had quite a good pregnancy, hardly any nausea or anything, touch wood no stretch marks.
But since week 37 I've had pain in my hips (left side especially, worse when I wake up so think it's trying to sleep on that side), general aches, can't walk more than 5 minutes without pressure...

Getting comfortable and trying to sleep is a nightmare. Also started waking myself up snoring...
Despite all that I'm still willing him to wait till his due date because I've got quite attached to the idea of February baby rather than a January one and he's due the 3rd.

Ct17218 Tue 23-Jan-18 12:56:01

36+3 and want baby here now! Feel like I’ve been pregnant forever! I just wanna sleep on my front and not in agony! I know when baby gets here the amount of sleep I get won’t change but I’m just hoping the quality of it will!

However that being said I am still so unprepared! Growth scan tomorrow!

Dixeychick Tue 23-Jan-18 13:22:55

36 + 3 & torn between really wanting some time to put my feet up before baby arrives & sick to death of being pregnant & desperate for baby to arrive asap! Hips & back killing me, can't sleep, struggling to walk

Mrstobe90 Tue 23-Jan-18 13:33:18

Can I join?

36+3 and sick of being pregnant!
I’m a foul mood today and fed up of everything hurting and looking like a beached whale (a nickname my mother lovingly gave me).

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that time has basically stopped??

TriJo Tue 23-Jan-18 14:19:22

37+1 on #2 and absolutely fed up. Cannot wait to be finished up in work because commuting is doing nothing but stress me out. Big and uncomfortable and all the weirdest stretchy sensations going on.

BluePheasant Tue 23-Jan-18 17:13:32

Ditto Dixey Completely had enough of being pregnant, I’m huge and my back is breaking, even the school run is killing me. But at same time I don’t feel ready yet, our room is still full of bags of baby things that need sorting out 😩

cheshiremama89 Tue 23-Jan-18 17:19:18

I was on the Jan threads but now looking like he could be a Feb baby hmm

Currently 39+5

Sweep tomorrow and reflexology off the midwife on Thursday!

Keen to get him moving, I'm so bored! X

Bumchin101 Tue 23-Jan-18 17:33:46

38+4 have SPD can hardly move and have a 4 year old DS and a 4month old DPUP to run around after. Partner doing overtime so not getting back till gone 11 most nights. Shattered/stressed is a understatement!

Dixeychick Tue 23-Jan-18 18:55:38

I'm thinking of starting to hand express some colostrum to get things moving faster but equally, I'm not quite ready for a sudden arrival... gaaaah

AnxietyForever Tue 23-Jan-18 19:18:16

Today hasn't been as bad as yesterday but I agree- I feel as though time has stood still grin
Although I do still have things to do around the house I'm being very lazy and not doing much these days

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: