Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Could I be pregnant?

(19 Posts)
beccajane99 Sat 13-Jan-18 21:54:44

Hi all,

There are probably so many threads like this one and if I were here I'd get sick of it but I don't know where else to turn to. My last period was on the 13th december and my cycle has always been regular as clockwork every 28-30 days. I have 2 period tracker apps and they both told me I was due on the 11th. They're pretty much always right in my case.

I've had a feeling I was pregnant for around 2 weeks now. I started getting weird light cramps in my lower abdomen and pms type symptoms even though I was nowhere near due. When I did get within a week or so of my period all the symptoms went away. For the past 3/4 days I keep feeling like I'm about to start my period or that I just have but it never happens. Is it normal to have cramping in early pregnancy? Could I be pregnant? Or am I just late? I know other things like stress can cause late periods but I am such a stressful person and every other month, I'm fine.

Thank you for reading

PricillaQueenOfTheDesert Sat 13-Jan-18 21:57:57

If you’ve been dtd you could be.
I had period like cramps when I was.

Mrstobe90 Sat 13-Jan-18 22:40:15

No one on the internet can tell you if you’re pregnant. Only a test can do that.

Smellyjo Sat 13-Jan-18 22:40:55

Yes period like cramps are a common symptom. I'm just pregnant with the same dates as you. Could be, why don't you do a test?

gamerchick Sat 13-Jan-18 22:42:05

Do a test?

Then come back and tell us

PurpleDaisies Sat 13-Jan-18 22:43:46

Why haven’t you taken a test? That’s the only thing that’s will tell you if you’re pregnant.

beccajane99 Sat 13-Jan-18 23:06:46

I am of course planning to do a test in the morning. Just don't want to waste one if I'm being unreasonable, never heard of the cramping thing before. Thanks anyway for your replies!

April45 Sun 14-Jan-18 04:50:53

You can get a cramping/ sensation at implanration which is around halfway through your cycle. Did you do a test?

BrutusMcDogface Sun 14-Jan-18 09:30:25

Sounds like the beginning of each of my pregnancies. Have you done a test yet?! Good luck!

Intelinside Sun 14-Jan-18 09:37:00

Waste a test? They are cheap and available from supermarkets...?

No-one on here cab tell you if you are pregnant. Just do the test.

BrutusMcDogface Sun 14-Jan-18 09:43:55

I got three cheapies for 79p from home bargains smile

beccajane99 Sun 14-Jan-18 15:05:53

Did a test this morning, BFN. AF still hasn't made an appearance, so now I wait I guess.

Smellyjo Sun 14-Jan-18 19:41:25

Hmm, defo sounds like you could be since you're a few days late. Do you want to be? Just test again in a few days I guess.

Sorry some pps have been a bit snippy to you. Sounds like you're feeling a bit anxious and just wanting to hear what others think is going on, which is totally fine.

FlowerPower100 Sun 14-Jan-18 21:21:46

I would wait a week and if you still haven’t had your period, do another test. Good luck x

Farmerswife36 Sun 14-Jan-18 21:24:10

Just do a bloody test

Farmerswife36 Sun 14-Jan-18 21:25:30

There u have it then! Sorry op for being presumptuous.

beccajane99 Mon 15-Jan-18 18:07:30

Thanks smellyjo, glad someone understands. smile Just wanted to know other people's experiences. Anxious is an understatement, absolutely terrified!

Day 4 of late period now, spotting last night and this morning (which I've never had before, very weird. confused )

Smellyjo Wed 17-Jan-18 09:29:27

Oh just seen this becca. How are things now? Still no period? Hope you are ok.

Allieeyes Tue 23-Jan-18 18:29:55

How are you feeling now? Any sign of AF? Xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: