Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage

(8 Posts)
char8624 Sat 13-Jan-18 15:41:59

What are the symptoms for having a miscarriage?

Figrollsnotfatrolls Sat 13-Jan-18 15:43:05

Usually bleeding and cramping. Both can be OK alone but together can mean trouble.
What symptoms have you got op?

char8624 Sat 13-Jan-18 15:48:28

@Figrollsnotfatrolls oh right and I've got both of them, it's been happening since yesterday

Figrollsnotfatrolls Sat 13-Jan-18 15:52:11

How many weeks are you?

char8624 Sat 13-Jan-18 15:58:30

I'm 5wks

Figrollsnotfatrolls Sat 13-Jan-18 16:14:18

Unfortunately at this stage its a waiting game. I have had a mc at 8 weeks and 3 chemicals within a day or two of a positive test.
flowers
If the bleeding is making you scared then go to hospital. I went to A & E once when the loss was heavy. At this stage they can't stop a miscarriage but can be sure it's all passed to avoid infection.

Ihatepeelingoranges Sat 13-Jan-18 17:44:26

I was really really tired for days, all I wanted to do was sleep. After 3-4 days of tiredness I started bleeding, but I had my miscarriage at 4-5 weeks. I also had cramping but cuz I've already had two kids I knew light cramping was part of being pregnant, so didn't really think about it.

Ihatepeelingoranges Sat 13-Jan-18 17:46:50

I think it's normal to be nervous about miscarriage when you're pregnant and in early stages, I don't think there's a woman on this earth who's never thought about that. Just take care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now